2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, there is a lot going on in cro national team, Kingpin of football mafia in Cro is fugitive now, there is a lot of fresh air in football association, some players retired, some players lost credits they have (mostly youngsters who have some "civil contract" with that kingpin).
even Dalic (cro.nat.team manager) openly speaking about new names, Sosa, Barisic, Brekalo and Vlasic.
dont be suprised if you see him against England.probably not in november, in spring next year.
that decision will depend of one man, Mateo Kovacic. Kovacic have everything for enormously excellent player, but everyone here is losing patience with him, because he is not showing that potential. lets face it that lad is lacking "muda". (balls, cojones).
it will bew interesting watching Vlasic against Premier League boys, but before that he will be tested in CSKA against Real and Roma

The decision to send him on loan was the correct decision. There is something terribly wrong with Everton FC atm. It speaks volumes about how mentally shot the players are here- that they easily find form the second they leave. You can blame the leagues, yada yada, but at the end of the day, we've seen it with almost everyone in the squad. Psychologically, something very complex is going on at Everton. I hope Niksi and Onyekuru carry good form into our next campaign.

CSKA have got Spartak next so it
me nan could score a penalty against some czech farmers

nonetheless still impressive some of the chances he created

can't see him having a future here though unfortunately
Obviously scoring a penalty is nothing to write home about but for a 20 year old on his Champions League debut in the 95th minute, away in front of a hostile crowd, to be chosen to take the pen and to have the composure to ping it down the middle does say something about his character and how highly CSKA must rate him.

He's playing against Spartak Moscow on Sunday who are a half decent team so that'll be the best chance to see where he's at.

CSKA have got Spartak next so it

Obviously scoring a penalty is nothing to write home about but for a 20 year old on his Champions League debut in the 95th minute, away in front of a hostile crowd, to be chosen to take the pen and to have the composure to ping it down the middle does say something about his character and how highly CSKA must rate him.

He's playing against Spartak Moscow on Sunday who are a half decent team so that'll be the best chance to see where he's at.
Shame he couldn't show some of that composure in a near empty stadium in faro back in July.

no mate, they are not FAT GIRL for sure ;). Father have gold medal in decathlon and his sister is double world champion in high jump, and they do it without any support from anybody, so they do not owe anything to anyone, they've all done it themselves, so when they speak, they speak what is on their mind.

personally, I like that.
We would, in the west being honest isn't considered as important as in the Balkans. Whats considered being real brate, is considered rude in Britain. At least in the Balkans you know who is a picka and who isn't.

He is still a talented young player. If he comes back and Marco sees a spot for him fine. Personally I expect him to end up on a permanent deal to a borderline CL team from Turkey, Russia, France, Ukraine or some other second tier league.

Its all irreverent really, we still own him, its win, win, he does well we have decision to make on whether he can do it with us or we turn a healthy profit. we have to get our heads around the model the football club are trying to implement.

Its like Chelsea, we are player farming to turn either into top players or use as assets to bring in revenue to eventually sell on and make money on our initial investment.
Hedonist.

Everton made big mistake with Vlasic.
He is 'only' 20 years old and Croatian players need one season of constant playing when they came in one of top 5 leagues in europe...Luka Modric came in Spurs at age of 23 and Spurs fans in beaginning talks same s..t as some of you here.
Ivan Rakitic goes to FC Sevilla at age of 23 cos Schalke 04 make same mistake as you.They let him for 2 000 000 £.
Two years later he became FC Sevilla captain and take UEFA EL title and Barcelona bought him for 20 millions.Schalke 04 still have crappy team all this years.
Modric and Rakitic are in top 5 midfilders on the world now.
Nikola Vlasic have more talent than this two players at age of 20 and you doing same s..t as Shalke 04.
In 2 years from now,Nikola will be playining in top 5 european club and FC Everton still be running circles...

Everton made big mistake with Vlasic.
He is 'only' 20 years old and Croatian players need one season of constant playing when they came in one of top 5 leagues in europe...Luka Modric came in Spurs at age of 23 and Spurs fans in beaginning talks same s..t as some of you here.
Ivan Rakitic goes to FC Sevilla at age of 23 cos Schalke 04 make same mistake as you.They let him for 2 000 000 £.
Two years later he became FC Sevilla captain and take UEFA EL title and Barcelona bought him for 20 millions.Schalke 04 still have crappy team all this years.
Modric and Rakitic are in top 5 midfilders on the world now.
Nikola Vlasic have more talent than this two players at age of 20 and you doing same s..t as Shalke 04.
In 2 years from now,Nikola will be playining in top 5 european club and FC Everton still be running circles...
No he wont.

The problem with the Russian League is, well, it's the standard. It's shot.

I've followed the Russian football for a while, and it's basically on it's backside, so i'm delighted to see Vlasic doing well, i'm not sure the Russian Premier League is the right gauge for Vlasic. However the Champions League is a great opportunity. CSKA in a group with Roma and Real Madrid is a great chance to see him against some quality opposition.
The Russian Premier League lost a lot of it's money, for example Zenit who are owned by Gazprom, used to splash big Witsel, Hulk etc, Vlasic will actually go there as "Big" Star player for them, and it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to being a key player, and if he returns, how he adapts to maybe not being so prominent.

I wish him all the best mind and hope he does come back a stronger player, if he does infact come back.

No he wont.
Ooo he will
Modric and Rakitic are at the end of career and Vlasic next year will be one of key players in Croatian team.Playing for national team will bring him on needed level and at that time you will see how big mistake you made.
I seen this and read this many times.
Modric-Spurs,Rakitic-Schalke 04,Mandzukic-Wolfsburg,Perisic-B.Dortmund,etc...Allways there is some fans that don't understand football and in year or two,you can't hear them speaking 'sorry I was wrong' when this players became one of key players of Real,Barcelona,Juventus,Inter...

Status
Not open for further replies.