Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does anyone get credit for giving players away?

Two we've got money in for out of 17 departures.

Because a fair few of the utter crap that Koemaj and Walsh signed were on big money Dave so that makes it very difficult to get them off the books.

I think a little credit has to go to Brands and Silva for actually finding some clubs willing to take and contribute to the wages of

Williams
Mirallas
Sandro
Bolasie

That's just for starters

How does anyone get credit for giving players away?

Two we've got money in for out of 17 departures.
Davek: "How is it that we have all of these extra players, and we have no one competent enough to get their wages off of our books?"
5 minutes later Davek: "How is it that we have gotten wages off the books for terrible players no other rational team should want, and thats it? Except, of course, for that masterfull move in Stokes option-to-buy on Williams even after his loan is up."

Williams and Miralles definitely won’t be coming back. Let’s hope a few of the others namely bolasie and Sandro impress at their new clubs enough that they won’t be returning.

If you look back in the Lucas Digne thread before he signed, it was suggested that he could also play centre back, although he is less than 6 foot. Gives another option

Nothings impossible. Consider this ....

Bad run of results, implosion, Silva hooked, Brands walks in disgust, Fat Sam brought back on 6 year contract,.

Williams welcomed with open arms with a 5 year contract extension.

In an infinite multiverse, this will happen somewhere.

Your multiverse sucks donkey balls

Because a fair few of the utter crap that Koemaj and Walsh signed were on big money Dave so that makes it very difficult to get them off the books.

I think a little credit has to go to Brands and Silva for actually finding some clubs willing to take and contribute to the wages of

Williams
Mirallas
Sandro
Bolasie

That's just for starters
Forgot Martina there as well.

Williams
Mirallas
Sandro
Bolasie

That's just for starters
Loan deals where Everton pay the wages.

I mean, it is what it is. Are those players hard to sell? Yes. But WTF is Brands getting praised for? Nothing.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.