2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas vermalen was ahead of him.
Out of pique, umtitu vermalen and mina, mina was fourth choice.

Digne, mina and gomes were players they wanted to shift, they were always going to leave.
Just like we wanted to get rid of bolasie, Sandro and klassen
We’re not talking about that. We’re talking about your allegation that Barcelona tried to make out Mina was better than he actually was.

I’m sure Everton didn’t bother to scout, watch and analyse him and just took Barcelona’s word for it.

Also Barcelona wanting to get rid of him makes him a bad player? Get a grip.

Reverse psychology to make brands buy him, if they said they will buy him back at 100m then it's obvious there taking the pi**, by setting it lower and making it seem he was a better player then he will was encouraged brands to pay the fee.
Mina and gomes and deadwood they were trying to shift. Minas price was at a high because of the world cup he just had, nothing to do with what he did at Barcelona.

He played 5 games for barca in 6 months, and suddenly his price trebled, get a grip.
Looking forward to the CL draw later
I hope your lot get
Barca
Dortmund
Inter Milan / Gala

Probably get
Locomotiv
Benfica
Young boys

Thomas vermalen was ahead of him.
Out of pique, umtitu vermalen and mina, mina was fourth choice.

Digne, mina and gomes were players they wanted to shift, they were always going to leave.
Just like we wanted to get rid of bolasie, Sandro and klassen

I mean, Chelsea shipped out Lukaku, Salah and De Bruyne

So logic wise, you’re falling flat on your arse

Tends to happen when you’re chatting absolute wham.

As for the “entitled to believe whatever they want”, you’re right.

I’m entitled to believe that cows are purple with yellow spots and that jellyfish are made of actual jelly.

Wham, the ladz! You should post more on here mate. lol Its like being in the batman seires from the 50s.

Sounds like a topper of a weekend, enjoy the jelly. :Blink:

It's not about ego. Youre the one dissecting my posting history, I'm not underlining it as being good, bad or indifferent.

You stated that I was always pessimistic and offered no constructive thoughts. I reject that. And if you had any knowledge of what I post you'd see you were wrong.
Care to vault yourself Dave to prove your point

That was Chelsea under morinho who wanted players at their peak.
This is Barcelona.
So Barca don’t want players at their peak ??
Fair enough so
Barca shipped out Mina because they bought a Spainish CB( who Brands was also interested in ) and they wanted to free up a non EU spot
Very few CBs are getting into the Barca side ahead of Pique and Umtiti with Barca’s style of play

Status
Not open for further replies.