Everton v Huddersfield Town - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would start Kenny at rb. Coleman was not at all good last week and JJK needs to know that if he comes in and does well then he stays in the team.

Pickford

Kenny. Zouma. Holgate. Digne

Walcott. Schneiderlin. Davies. Bernard

Tosun. DCL

I would start Kenny at rb. Coleman was not at all good last week and JJK needs to know that if he comes in and does well then he stays in the team.

Pickford

Kenny. Zouma. Holgate. Digne

Walcott. Schneiderlin. Davies. Bernard

Tosun. DCL
You'd drop Sigurdsson?!?!?!?!?!?

He's been probably our best player in 2 out of the 3 league games not a chance he's getting dropped.

And Gana as well (provided he's fit) will definitely start.

I'd go with:-

Pickford

Coleman, Holgate, Zouma, Digne
Gana, Davies
Walcott, Sigurdsson, DCL/Bernard
Tosun

You'd drop Sigurdsson?!?!?!?!?!?

He's been probably our best player in 2 out of the 3 league games not a chance he's getting dropped.

And Gana as well (provided he's fit) will definitely start.

I'd go with:-

Pickford

Coleman, Holgate, Zouma, Digne
Gana, Davies
Walcott, Sigurdsson, DCL/Bernard
Tosun

Sorry about that. Yes, had a bit of a brainfart there after a late night. Time to try Siggy alongside Morgan in place of Davies in a kind of quarterback role maybe?

I had assumed Gana to be unfit.

Reactions: Tak
these are favourites to go down only behind Cardiff for me, boring crap team who we should slaughter at home

don't everton this, expect a few goals for us, 3-0

I think DCL will keep his place and Marco seems to love Sandro, so my predicted XI is:

Pickford

Coleman
Holgate
Zouma
Digne

Gana
Davies

Walcott
Sigurdsson
Sandro

DCL

DCL will probably have a stinker, Tosun will come on and score a couple and then he’s back in.

Morgan's fit again so he'll come straight back in next to gana if ganas not ruled out, then it's just a matter of who replaces richarlison, will Bernard be back in time or does he put dcl on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.