• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave if the manager says they are not ready then they are not ready , you just have to accept it
If he played them and they got a muscle injury we would have been complaining that he picked players that were not ready

Martinez used to do it... that's probably why he thinks it's a good idea thinking about it :coffee:

Absolutely Dave, the sooner the new signiings are fully fit and playing the better. Then get rid of the old guard once and for all.
That might be easier said than done. Players like Capt Jags , Bainsey and, yes, Seamus have a not insignificant patron behind them...Blue Bill.
Silva will be our the door quicker than you can say “Jack Robinson” if Capt Jags’ or Bainesy’s or Seamus’ guaranteed starting spot is ever threatened. Same with Big Dunc’s position as assistant coach.
Those four have jobs at Everton for as long as they want them ...and carpetbaggers like Silva had best quickly learn his place in the family club’s pecking order

NSNO

I agree
I think it’s City United RS Spurs Chelsea in the top 5 , I can see Arsenal getting cut adrift
Then it’s Arsenal , Us , Leicester , Wolves Bournemouth,and maybe Newcastle in the second grouping with the rest fighting relegation till the end of the season.
Hopefully we can hit the ground running with a fully fit squad after the international break and strive to be the best of the rest for this season.
If Marco pulls a rabbit out the hat in January we may even challenge for fifth

Really ?
I see City miles clear off the RS and Tottenham.
Chelsea and then Man U.
With us battling Arsenal.
The rest will be miles behind us..

I suppose Silva should decide whether he believes somebody who went to medical school, has spent the last 30 years or so dealing with pro athletes or Dave, 69, from Wigan who watches Casualty every Saturday night.

Davek knows better than everyone about every subject under the sun , as long as it is negative about everything to do with Everton , apart from the time of El Fraudo.

That might be easier said than done. Players like Capt Jags , Bainsey and, yes, Seamus have a not insignificant patron behind them...Blue Bill.
Silva will be our the door quicker than you can say “Jack Robinson” if Capt Jags’ or Bainesy’s or Seamus’ guaranteed starting spot is ever threatened. Same with Big Dunc’s position as assistant coach.

Those four have jobs at Everton for as long as they want them ...and carpetbaggers like Silva had best quickly learn his place in the family club’s pecking order

NSNO
You're not serious?

Really ?
I see City miles clear off the RS and Tottenham.
Chelsea and then Man U.
With us battling Arsenal.
The rest will be miles behind us..
While I agree City will win the league I was talking in terms of groups
I admire your optimism regarding us and arsenal but Leicester Bournemouth and maybe one other will push us and Arsenal unless we have a stellar season and our new defenders settle in quickly and seamlessly
Conceding 5 goals in 3 games won’t get us very far

I can still see Arsenal finishing sixth, by what distance who knows.

They are having issues certainly, but I would expect them to get into some form of stride against the more ordinary teams, although away form is a concern for them as well as us.

It would represent progress for us if we could run them close for it. It's feasible we could finish above them, but I wouldn't bet on it, they have quality up front that we don't.

I can still see Arsenal finishing sixth, by what distance who knows.

They are having issues certainly, but I would expect them to get into some form of stride against the more ordinary teams, although away form is a concern for them as well as us.

It would represent progress for us if we could run them close for it. It's feasible we could finish above them, but I wouldn't bet on it, they have quality up front that we don't.
We have quality up front.

When I first got on GoT i thought Dave was a legit internet troll. Over time, I went away from that, he seems to care too much to just be trolling, and he does know alot about us, even if its all seen through the most bitter of lenses. But then post like this makes me think Davek is a troll again.

When I first got on GoT i thought Dave was a legit internet troll. Over time, I went away from that, he seems to care too much to just be trolling, and he does know alot about us, even if its all seen through the most bitter of lenses. But then post like this makes me think Davek is a troll again.
Dave is the Trump of GoT - can't be wrong about anything. He even has an orange face for his avatar.

Dave if the manager says they are not ready then they are not ready , you just have to accept it
If he played them and they got a muscle injury we would have been complaining that he picked players that were not ready
It's the fun of being a forum pundit,you can have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.