• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Pep about Wolves at home
So because Man City drew with Wolves, that makes them a good team?!

We drew with Wolves with 10 men, ergo, by your bizarre logic, that makes us better than Man City. Also, Leicester must be about to win the league again, because they beat the mighty Wolves with 10 men!

I suppose Silva should decide whether he believes somebody who went to medical school, has spent the last 30 years or so dealing with pro athletes or Dave, 69, from Wigan who watches Casualty every Saturday night.
I’d normally scold you for winding Dave up but on this occasion due to the fact that I actually laughed out loud in the pub I’ll let you off on this occasion lol

So because Man City drew with Wolves, that makes them a good team?!

We drew with Wolves with 10 men, ergo, by your bizarre logic, that makes us better than Man City. Also, Leicester must be about to win the league again, because they beat the mighty Wolves with 10 men!
No but it does say that the chances are they will not be bottom fodder for teams
Wolves or Bournemouth will not struggle this season
If you want to place a bet with the winner donating to a hospice of your choice I’ll gladly take it

I agree
I think it’s City United RS Spurs Chelsea in the top 5 , I can see Arsenal getting cut adrift
Then it’s Arsenal , Us , Leicester , Wolves Bournemouth,and maybe Newcastle in the second grouping with the rest fighting relegation till the end of the season.
Hopefully we can hit the ground running with a fully fit squad after the international break and strive to be the best of the rest for this season.
If Marco pulls a rabbit out the hat in January we may even challenge for fifth

Agree with that mate apart from Newcastle. Add them to the list of teams who are worse than the two games we've had away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.