Black Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be seeing the game out but that's what happens when you have a left back who's miles past it giving away needless pens. Let them right back in it when we were cruising.

Until Baines Jagielka and Keane are all out the 11 we will never move forward. Natural born bottle artists, cholera, utter losers.
We have no defence as I see it. I dont see any good enough.

Hard to focus on any one single thing from that game though.

I really think this has to be used as a turning point.

We need to try and galvanise and draw strength form this mini-disaster. The injury and sendings off have to be used like rocket fuel for us.

Character is needed now in bucket loads.

Cant recall a day like this one for years.

gotta learn how to defend has Silva, get rid of this zonal marking BS...

no good giving 2 goals away if we cant score 3

Should be seeing the game out but that's what happens when you have a left back who's miles past it giving away needless pens. Let them right back in it when we were cruising.
He was always goiung to be exposed when Richarlison went off.

He's finished. I'd have a half fit Digne in there.

We need to try and galvanise and draw strength form this mini-disaster. The injury and sendings off have to be used like rocket fuel for us.

My god it’s not THAT depressing.

He was always goiung to be exposed when Richarlison went off.

He's finished. I'd have a half fit Digne in there.

Richarlison wouldn't have helped with that pen. Completely unaware the player was even there when he shoved him, gave them all the momentum and we always looked like conceding the equaliser after that unfortunately. The team are fighting though which is great to see.

Used to happen every week under Martinez, you must have a short memory!!

I dunno why people expected us to manage a game at 2-0 when we were probably shellshocked wondering how we had sleepwalked our way into a 2-0 lead in the first place. We were bad all over the park from start to finish.

Hope Keanes quickly confirmed as doing ok in hospital

There is a mentality ingrained in the club that holds us back any time we dare to take the next step. The players did it under Moyes, Osman against sunderland when we were flying under Martinez, the whole team in the palace game after beating Arsenal to take the lead for fourth, Kyiv away after Lukaku scored, the cup semi when Lukaku missed the pen, DCL missing an open net against Liverpool. Any moment we have a chance to move forward as a club the players sabotage it. They don’t want it, as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.