Black Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
Where on earth do you begin with that?

Needless sending off, two goal lead blown by hopeless defending, and one of our players seriously injured.

I cant think of too many more deflating days in the recent past as this one today. Gutting on every single level.

*Delete if necessary mods. I'm just thinking there might be a need for a generic thread that's devoted to this game outside of the football dimension.

Needless sending off, two goal lead blown by hopeless defending, and one of our players seriously injured.

I cant think of too many more deflating days in the recent past as this one today. Gutting on every single level.

*Delete if necessary mods. I'm just thinking there might be a need for a generic thread that'd devoted to this game outside of the football dimension.

Until Baines Jagielka and Keane are all out the 11 we will never move forward. Natural born bottle artists, chokers, utter losers.

*Delete if necessary mods. I'm just thinking there might be a need for a generic thread that's devoted to this game outside of the football dimension.
Nowhere near as bad as when we lost to West Ham at home from 2-0 up under El Fraudo.

Game management is one of those overused modern football terms but the lack of it from Everton today was pathetic. We were pushed up to the halfway line chasing the game when we were 2 up away from home, baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.