Match Thread Everton v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British Brainwashing Corporation cannot broadcast anything without manipulating it to as far away from the truth as possible. Any neutrals watching them highlights would think that it was fairly even and that Southampton were actually quite unlucky to get beaten when the truth is that in the first half they were completely outclassed and dominated by an excellent Everton and it could have easily been over by half time but for a few missed chances. In the 2nd half, they only looked a bit better because we were a bit poorer but we were still the better team for most of it.

The BBC dont know anything other than misinforming and propagandising the viewers. It is all they exist for.

What do the BBC misinform and propagandise about?

The British Brainwashing Corporation cannot broadcast anything without manipulating it to as far away from the truth as possible. Any neutrals watching them highlights would think that it was fairly even and that Southampton were actually quite unlucky to get beaten when the truth is that in the first half they were completely outclassed and dominated by an excellent Everton and it could have easily been over by half time but for a few missed chances. In the 2nd half, they only looked a bit better because we were a bit poorer but we were still the better team for most of it.

The BBC dont know anything other than misinforming and propagandising the viewers. It is all they exist for.
They really should have their licence fee taken away from them, they are a disgusting organisation, who unfairly tax the poor to watch television. The only reason is because they are supposedly impartial. They are anything but, I don't mind Shearer and Kilbane but the rest of them are just morons. Chris Sutton, Garth Crooks, Ian Wright, Phil Neville, Danny Murphy and a variety of other ex RS. Also they seem to forget Everton are a huge club we sell out pretty much every away game and have won numerous trophies. I don't know why they seem to constantly belittle us and think we should just accept dross.

The BBC constantly lie about even more serious things away from sport, portraying Islamist's as peace loving moderates in Syria and Libya.
They also made a ludicrous documentary about the Bosnian war, in particular the Srbrenica massacre. Where they sent a White British Muslim convert to Bosnia with a group of British students to learn about the conflict. The problem was she didn't seem to understand anything about Bosnia my parents homeland. She forgot to mention that the war was caused by moronic politicians and had nothing to do with religion. She forgot to mention, how people saved people of different nationalities during the war. Most of the violent atrocities on all sides were committed by career criminals or people who simply wanted to steal land. They constantly portray the Balkans in a negative light, you would think all Albanians are gangsters, all Serbs are war criminals if you watched the BBC. Never mind how they always portray Russia in a negative light. Sorry to go away from football but I really do despise the BBC, they make fox news seem respectable.

great performance in the first half , nervy second half and a shame we didn't slot more chances away.
room for improvement, but a few players look like they are starting to have a bit of belief in there football again.

is it just me or is the goodison crowd not that rowdy and a bit dull nowadays ? more often than not the camera went to the crowd and they were sitting in silence !

also, isn't mark hughes just totally unilkable ?
Ya he is a depressing, irritating, moaning clown who for the life of me keeps getting premiership jobs. Blames everyone else for a loss except himself or his players.

They really should have their licence fee taken away from them, they are a disgusting organisation, who unfairly tax the poor to watch television. The only reason is because they are supposedly impartial. They are anything but, I don't mind Shearer and Kilbane but the rest of them are just morons. Chris Sutton, Garth Crooks, Ian Wright, Phil Neville, Danny Murphy and a variety of other ex RS. Also they seem to forget Everton are a huge club we sell out pretty much every away game and have won numerous trophies. I don't know why they seem to constantly belittle us and think we should just accept dross.

The BBC constantly lie about even more serious things away from sport, portraying Islamist's as peace loving moderates in Syria and Libya.
They also made a ludicrous documentary about the Bosnian war, in particular the Srbrenica massacre. Where they sent a White British Muslim convert to Bosnia with a group of British students to learn about the conflict. The problem was she didn't seem to understand anything about Bosnia my parents homeland. She forgot to mention that the war was caused by moronic politicians and had nothing to do with religion. She forgot to mention, how people saved people of different nationalities during the war. Most of the violent atrocities on all sides were committed by career criminals or people who simply wanted to steal land. They constantly portray the Balkans in a negative light, you would think all Albanians are gangsters, all Serbs are war criminals if you watched the BBC. Never mind how they always portray Russia in a negative light. Sorry to go away from football but I really do despise the BBC, they make fox news seem respectable.

Stop huffing the chemtrails, mate.

Everton looking exponentionally better under Silva. Hope our new signings fit in and continue to improve us.

State of Danny Ings today. Pathetic behaviour.

And Hughes is a still a bell shock horror.
MOTD never treat us with anything but just another also ran for the SKY 6, it baffles me how they never mention our overall record in the league, after all, we are the club who have played more top-flight games than anyone in the history of the game, the immortal Dixie Deans record of 60 will NEVER be beat,yet they wax lyrical over a player from Egypt who got over 40 goals,they don't like to praise our great illustrious football club but seem to love everything about the SKY6,well f@@k you MOTD the SCHOOL OF SCIENCE IS ON ITS WAY BACK:dance: COYB:pint2:

MOTD never treat us with anything but just another also ran for the SKY 6, it baffles me how they never mention our overall record in the league, after all, we are the club who have played more top-flight games than anyone in the history of the game, the immortal Dixie Deans record of 60 will NEVER be beat,yet they wax lyrical over a player from Egypt who got over 40 goals,they don't like to praise our great illustrious football club but seem to love everything about the SKY6,well f@@k you MOTD the SCHOOL OF SCIENCE IS ON ITS WAY BACK:dance: COYB:pint2:

Well its called Match of the day, not match of the yesteryear, would be a bit mad if they randomly started showing clips of Dixie Dean like.

Baffles me everybody's perception of the media, like they should kiss our arse cos we won a few trinkets ages ago.

If you want everybody to sit up and take notice, you simply have to be relevant.

Well its called Match of the day, not match of the yesteryear, would be a bit mad if they randomly started showing clips of Dixie Dean like.

Baffles me everybody's perception of the media, like they should kiss our arse cos we won a few trinkets ages ago.

If you want everybody to sit up and take notice, you simply have to be relevant.

Simply can't let this go....are you saying EFC are not relevant?

Excellent win. :D

After a really really rubbish 15 hour shift there's nothing more I could enjoy more than watching the whole match and celebrating like I was there.

Win. Good win. Want another win next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.