Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps its a idea we all move on now?

It would appear that a post from 2 years ago, that I alluded to, was not what quite a few thought it was. Me for one.

I am more than happy to apologise to @Russian Evertonian for poking this wasp nest yesterday, and its encouraging that a few folk who actually know the lad in real life have given a fairer reflection of him than one post on here did.

Well at this point all the people who know the truth are banned RayRay.

ALI ALI OH
WARCRIMES FC

So anyway lads, lets move on.

My stance is still the same, personally I think hes currently looking around and having a sniff at a few clubs, if he thinks he can make some dough on 1 of them I can see him making a move. If he doesnt see something he likes he will prolly just CONTINUE to back his good mate Mosh from the sidelines.

So anyway lads, lets move on.

My stance is still the same, personally I think hes currently looking around and having a sniff at a few clubs, if he thinks he can make some dough on 1 of them I can see him making a move. If he doesnt see something he likes he will prolly just CONTINUE to back his good mate Mosh from the sidelines.
does he buy in to us officially ??? percentage

Perhaps its a idea we all move on now?

It would appear that a post from 2 years ago, that I alluded to, was not what quite a few thought it was. Me for one.

I am more than happy to apologise to @Russian Evertonian for poking this wasp nest yesterday, and its encouraging that a few folk who actually know the lad in real life have given a fairer reflection of him than one post on here did.

Well said Roydo.

Hands up all those who can truthfully say they read every word of that

The only way Moshiri and the board make a profit is if the club pay for the stadium. See the Arsenal model as described by Usmanov in a letter to the new Arsenal board after the new stadium was built.

See Usmanov's letter to the Arsenal Board, para 9:

"The previous decision by the Board to fund the building of the Emirates Stadium with long-term debt was, we believe, certainly not about self-financing. If it had been, it would have been funded through a mixture of debt and non-dividend equity. Instead it allowed, in our view, the major shareholders of the time, who happened to all be Board directors, to load the Club with a liability, to benefit from increased future revenue streams and consequent increase in the value of their holdings, whilst avoiding dilution of their equity. The Board of the time then appeared to pursue a policy of increasing ticket prices and squeezing the fans to cover the short term cost increases which allowed them to bridge until all of these shareholders and Board directors sold 100% of their holdings and cashed out at vast profits."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18725835

I read it all when I quoted para 9 and posted a link to the whole letter on 19th January this year. Is there a prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.