New Everton Stadium Discussion

So you say you don’t know what the plan is but then proceed to say it’s taking money from one stream to pay the debts for another revenue stream

Your first seven words were correct but the rest is the usual unsubstantiated tripe

Cheers Dave ;)
I dont care where his or anyone elses money comes from. Lets just take it

Well that's what the summer's activities look like mate. Maybe we should ignore the Companies House data and just assume the money tree was given a vigorous shake?

Or just believe your tripe

Most of the money comes from TV revenue and sponsorship income, the long term debts have been paid of by Moshiri and consolidated into a interest free loan.

£60m Overdraft facility was from what I remember to help with the day to day running of the club if required. There is no evidence for your assertion that it’s being used to service another loan or debt

Usmanov's 'association' with Everton today = bravado. That's all this is.

Why is there even an ounce of credibility being placed on this story of him tipping up here? It's a cruel delusion.

Not really mate. Everton is grossly undervalued in terms of its potential which is why Moshiri paid, what was it now, £80M, for 49.9%. A ridiculous sum considering we sold Rom for £90M or whatever. The RS are doing the right things and their value is going through the roof. So either buy into something that is grossly undervalued or something with potential, and Everton tick both boxes.........

Not really mate. Everton is grossly undervalued in terms of its potential which is why Moshiri paid, what was it now, £80M, for 49.9%. A ridiculous sum considering we sold Rom for £90M or whatever. The RS are doing the right things and their value is going through the roof. So either buy into something that is grossly undervalued or something with potential, and Everton tick both boxes.........
£200M.

There's new documents filed at Companies House late last month concerning the ongoing line of credit to both Santander and the Chinese Bank.

You're welcome.

But theres not tho.

You do realise I can check on your lies, right?

Theres charges from Santander for the Lukaku and Stones money.

No new filings regarding the Chinese money.

Why would Moshiri pay off all our debts in order to get us in more debt?

LOL