Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have mixed feelings about some of these deals, we have Richy, Digne and Bernard on permos.

Silva, Yerry and Zouma are on loan for me, despite Mina signing.

Its good that the loans will add to the squad this season, but cant help feel the future of some of our players wont be in our hands, i know that works both ways, the Mina deal in particular leaves me very unnerved. Id like to see the detail of that.

Is that really a way to progress as a club.

Richarlison isn’t a loan.

I have mixed feelings about some of these deals, we have Richy on loan, Digne and Bernard on permos.

Its good that the loans will add to the squad this season, but cant help feel the future of some of our players wont be in our hands, i know that works both ways, the Mina deal in particular leaves me very unnerved. Id like to see the detail of that.

Yerry isn't a loan though. It's possible that we make the move permanent. only gomes and zouma are loans

I have mixed feelings about some of these deals, we have Richy, Digne and Bernard on permos.

Richarilson was permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.