Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its looking likely that Bernard will be done today and either announced today or tomorrow, Mina will probably be done tomorrow and announced last minute and inbetween we will try and get a loan for Zouma.

If anyone else joins it would be a brucey bonus - I know I would like Lozano but it seems unlikely
Richarlison and Bernard came out of the blue, so I still have hope we’ll sign some classy CM.

Spurs ITK says they have accepted a bid from a PL club for Dembele. I'd love him but hope its not us as Levy would want about £25mill and he's 31.

Cant see who else would be bidding

Spurs ITK says they have accepted a bid from a PL club for Dembele. I'd love him but hope its not us as Levy would want about £25mill and he's 31.

Cant see who else would be bidding

£25 would be a super signing imo, no re-sale value but we would get 2 or 3 at a push top seasons out of him, someone likle demebele in our midfield would be priceless

Highly unlikely of course...

Mina finally gets done -- possible
Zouma comes on a loan - possible
Zakaria + Lozano = Available at the right price

That's the stuff of dreams for me really.

I'm not too fussed on Zouma however what we have now is that and he'll be a huge upgrade and I do feel he's the type of player who'll compliment Mina.

The attacking threat though.....Jeezus

Zakaria.....Sigudsson

Lozano....Bernard....Richarlson

Tosun/Walcott

Honestly I want rojo to come in alongside mina if I had the choice.

A defender that was good enough for united for the past 4 years and has bags of experience playing at the top level.

Cant believe anyone would not want him tbh when the only options otherwise are 35 year old jags and Michael burnely Keane . It's players like rojo and mina, with Barnard that see us improve our starting 11.

Chelsea or arsenal could do with him i recon aswell.. tbh anyone could haha

Oh everyone could do with him as he's a quality player, exactly what we need but fir the money he would cost, i'd rather go elsewhere. Levy doesnt sell cheap but he's onlu got 1 year left on his deal so I suppose any decent fee is better than nothing. £15mill would be amazing business.

Status
Not open for further replies.