Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not confident Mina will join us, just a feeling. If it happens I will be happy, but if it doesn’t just want a decent CB being brought in. Zouma could be decent, but we’ll know soon enough.

Less than 33 hours to go now - 4 in ideally, reckon we'll do 3 (Mina, Bernard, Zouma). Ideally need a ball playing/carrying midfielder though too, doesn't seem to be loads of news about one though atm.
Mate, we've got two in in two months. We're not kin getting 4 in 1.5 days, haha. Happy to be proven wrong.

Maybe signing Bernard means Silva will go with Schneiderlin - Gueye partnership, but this time we will have much more creativity up top with Richarlison and Bernard so it could work maybe.

I’d love us to sign some class number 8 but if the reports about Schneiderlin and Silva (he convinced him to stay) are true, he’s here to play.

assuming Mina and Bernard are done. Would like us to get another centre half and a ball carrier. Rojo and RLC would be my first choices for these positions.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Rojo Digne
RLC Gueye
Bernard/Walcott Sig Richarlison
Tosun/Walcott

Would love a bit of that. Knowing us though Mina and Bernard will fall through. Coleman and Kenny will get long term injuries against Wolves, and we'll be stuck with Martina for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.