Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont really think he's coming here do you? He's going one place and one place only: Russia.

He's going to be on an FBI wanted list soon if the trend in geo-politics is anything to go by. He's doing a runner ahead of that. Believe me, we have more than enough trouble. We dont need to be intertwined with that dangerous divvy.

I think it is more likely than not. There is always a chance he is doing a runner but at the end of the day what is 600 million to a man like him? If that is the only part he is exposing himself to losing should he stay involved I can't see it being that big a deal.

There has to be something in this, take this surprising Bernard deal. He’s been offered a stack of cash and won plenty where he is now, so why would he come to an average Everton? Let’s be honest that’s what we are, however the real people in the know like Silva, Brands and the Professor have whispered in the lads ear “listen Bernard lad, the Russian from the Arsenal will be here soon, you can be the first and the rest will be following”

There is indeed something afoot. Between the last weeks signings, presumably Mina and I sense at least one more to come as well as our likely subsidising outbound loan players wages, there is a new investment coming. Be that a further injection from Moshiri or somewhere else, we don't know. But we are extending ourselves significantly here. There is something we don't see, yet.

It may just be a coincidence, but maybe usmanov has decided to sell, in order to arrive at Everton, just in time for transfer deadline day....

It may just be a coincidence, but maybe usmanov has decided to sell, in order to arrive at Everton, just in time for transfer deadline day....

Imagine it would be like the City take over... when they went mental and starting lashing bids in for Kaka and everyone to end up with Robinho who thought he was going to UTD hahahaha

With a hard Brexit looming can our government really afford to be cracking down on the supposed dodgy roubles being brought into our economy by these oligarchs? I guess we will find out over the coming weeks/months whether this sale is to aid his withdrawal from the UK or the next step in his continuing and increased involvement with Everton (hopefully!!!!).

Will personally be happier that things will improve on the pitch if someone with a purported wealth in the region of 14 billion is involved.

Worth it just for the Arsenal fans meltdown over the next few days anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.