Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the timescale on someone selling their shares on this?Don’tt want another Brexit deal.
Expected to be completed by 3pm today, so in theory, Mr Usmanov would be free to invest in another club once the Premier League have been informed. I think.

You didn't have a happy childhood did you Dave?

:p

Try and enjoy it for Pete's sake, it may never happen but if you don't get a buzz out of it when you can then you are not living.
You dont really think he's coming here do you? He's going one place and one place only: Russia.

He's going to be on an FBI wanted list soon if the trend in geo-politics is anything to go by. He's doing a runner ahead of that. Believe me, we have more than enough trouble. We dont need to be intertwined with that dangerous divvy.

Getting back to Russia before it comes down on all the Putin puppets in London.

Agree with this to be honest. I think this move is more politically motivated than anything else. Seems to be a bit of a coincidence that he's doing this now at the same time Abramovich is seemingly pulling the plug at Chelsea.

Hope I'm wrong and it's connected to Everton, but i'm personally highly doubtful

Do you ever get enjoyment from anything in life mate. I hope you do. But you seem to be negative about absolutely everything.
That's an odd response, the majority of what I post is positive. I'm just giving my opinion.

But to answer the question, I live life to the full thanks

You dont really think he's coming here do you? He's going one place and one place only: Russia.

He's going to be on an FBI wanted list soon if the trend in geo-politics is anything to go by. He's doing a runner ahead of that. Believe me, we have more than enough trouble. We dont need to be intertwined with that dangerous divvy.
Don't you know there is a water shortage, Dave.

Agree with this to be honest. I think this move is more politically motivated than anything else. Seems to be a bit of a coincidence that he's doing this now at the same time Abramovich is seemingly pulling the plug at Chelsea.

Hope I'm wrong and it's connected to Everton, but i'm personally highly doubtful
Last thing in the world we need is to be in the grasp of that feller and his connections.

It's likely Usmanov's shares sale has been encouraged by the increasingly hostile British enviroment to Russian / Putin linked businessmen.
If that's the case it seems unlikely Usmanov will officially invest in EFC. He's almost certainly already investing unofficially of course. Anyone who believes Moshiri has made more than 10% and counting of his total wealth available to us as an interest free loan is naieve.
As an aside it's astonishing how an intelligent man like Esk get's almost everything wrong. Earlier this summer he strongly implied we were sell to buy which thankfully looks as accurate as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.