Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate what I'm saying is creating chances isn't everything. It's the same reason Ozil gets stick. If we were a fabulous team everywhere else than we could have a player like that but we aren't so we need him to bring something else. Too often he didn't. Factor in that for all the chances he ended up with assist numbers comparable to Matt Phillips for whatever reason and we have a bit of an issue

We didnt score because it was either rom scoring or nobody.

Fact is, only 4 players created more in a time when he was hounded, its a joke really.

If he creates chances how is it his fault we didnt score???

Course he is not perfectc but neither are we.

How frig is in top 5 created chances only mediocre???!!!

Tell me then footbell expert....who should we have??? Who is miles better than ross that we have now???
You got your way and that awfull footy player has left....now what genius????

lollol
Is this Ross I am speaking too?

I don't think we have anyone better than Ross tbh, I think sigurdsson played in his proper role can be effective but won't provide the highlight reel skills of Ross, or beat a man the way he could. He just didn't do it enough for me, and his heart was questionable. He has the ability, just not the football brain or heart to be considered a top player, and for them reasons I wasn't bothered he left. Doesn't mean I was booing you Ross.

We didnt score because it was either rom scoring or nobody.

Fact is, only 4 players created more in a time when he was hounded, its a joke really.

If he creates chances how is it his fault we didnt score???

Course he is not perfectc but neither are we.
Stats aren't everything. If we want to get really into it I can find "stats" that say he had more assists in 15/16 than his performance indicates and he is closer to Gylfi and players like Tadic than that elite group in terms of production per 90 minutes played.

Ultimately if you watched Everton with Ross as the top creator and the teams we are chasing it wasn't the same class and Ross can't just be ignored completely in that. I don't know that Gylfi is better but I don't have a problem with trying to improve that area. I don't think we have succeeded yet

So 5th is not good enough????

He should be top or he is not good enough??

The 4 above him were Oszil, kdb, silva and ericksen.

Boooo ross....brain dead to be behind those.

Its our fans that are brain dead....all experts in the game and know how to play centre mid so well....while packing boxes for £250 a week.
Wow.

It stinks that we are were we are because this season could be a good one to take on someone from that "Top 6." Chelsea and Arsenal with new managers, United unsure of who their best players are, Tottenham haven't signed anyone, all of those teams have more World Cup players than us which could cause slow starts and fatigued finishes and they all will be playing European games while we don't. Yet we have no defenders and a below par midfield.

So, to recap...since December: - on our travels:

an appalling 0-0 draw at (to be relegated) West Brom, 1-2 defeat at Bournemouth, 1-2 cup defeat at Liverpool, a dismal 0-4 defeat at Spurs, a pathetic 1-5 defeat at Arsenal, a 0-1 defeat at Watford, a 1-2 defeat at Burnley - a brief hiatus of a 2-1 win against 10 men (to be relegated) Stoke, a 1-1 draw at (to be relegated) Swansea, a 2-0 win at Huddersfield.. and a 1-3 defeat at West Ham..

and, now, with a clean slate.. (after whipping a bunch of farmers 22-0).. a scarcely credible 1-1 draw at Bury, a defeat on penalties to a rank poor Lille, a 0-1 defeat at Porto, a pathetic 0-3 defeat at Blackburn and a 1-4 defeat at Stade Rennais..

And you all keep telling me that everything is ok?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.