Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right two weeks to go and a hell of a lot to happen for our manager to be happy with his squad.

4/5 in got to see serious movements this weekend.

Right two weeks to go and a hell of a lot to happen for our manager to be happy with his squad.

4/5 in got to see serious movements this weekend.

I don't think we'll get five more in, and I doubt Silva does.

He's already said that it is likely to take more than one window.

I'm anticipating a left-back, centre-back and a midfielder, with at least five (permanent) outgoings.

People in here don't like Schneiderlin but Silva likes him, like two previous managers

Jags has been liked by the last 4 managers... doesn’t mean we should keep him. Morgan’s attitude is disgusting for a professional footballer, same as mirrallas . Williams, jags, bolasie, klassen, even coco... might all be crap, old or whatever but at least they actually have a decent attitude and are professional

Jags has been liked by the last 4 managers... doesn’t mean we should keep him. Morgan’s attitude is disgusting for a professional footballer, same as mirrallas . Williams, jags, bolasie, klassen, even coco... might all be crap, old or whatever but at least they actually have a decent attitude and are professional

We should keep Jagielka though.

He's not on a big wage (relatively speaking), we wouldn't get any value from selling him and he's still our best defender.

He's in the last year of his deal. Keep him around as third choice until at least January.

It's been a prolific breeding season for them, as conditions have been perfect for them.

I suspect that this could be one of the

biggest indexes ever seen.

17FC79FF-5F15-4F97-A222-C5F88DE19A5D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.