Confirmed Signing Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the things I've read Roma fans rate him. Good solid fullback who keeps the ball really well.
PSG fans think he is useless.
Seems the type that needs a regular game, not a Baines like attacking fullback.
Think he'd be a decent option but I'd prefer the Porto left back Alex Telles who we might see this evening.

Telles has been class when ive seen him.

Digne has the pedigree, for some reason its just not an exciting signing

..yep, that possession point you make is something I noticed in the clips. I read some comments from Barcelona fans, they said he was a solid defender but was lacking in the attacking third of the pitch.

but tbf, they are barca, their left backs are more left wingers because of the way they keep possession, they're used to full backs like dani alves who spent more time in the oppo half than their own. He may seem really attacking for us in this league.

Could be wrong but isnt the fella right footed? Doesnt matter anyway, Azpilicueta has shown it can be effective, just wondering. Also, if my GCSE French memory is correct, bis name is pronounced Din-yay, which is absolutely fantastic news. Sign him up.

but tbf, they are barca, their left backs are more left wingers because of the way they keep possession, they're used to full backs like dani alves who spent more time in the oppo half than their own. He may seem really attacking for us in this league.

..absolutely the point their fans were making, Jack.

Could be wrong but isnt the fella right footed? Doesnt matter anyway, Azpilicueta has shown it can be effective, just wondering. Also, if my GCSE French memory is correct, bis name is pronounced Din-yay, which is absolutely fantastic news. Sign him up.

He's left footed.

Telles has been class when ive seen him.

Digne has the pedigree, for some reason its just not an exciting signing
Ya agree .. for some reason we know it makes sense but it doesn’t come with ready made enthusiasm that a Tierney might for instance..

why r we going for him over Tierney :| . Tierney has his head in the right place for a club of our profile i believe . i dont want us to sign a real or barca flop who will have a superiority complex :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.