Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schurrle is a great player and would be a great signing but I don’t really see Dortmund moving on him and Yarmolenko in one window just after they lost Aubamayang in January too unless they have serious incomings

Schurrle is a great player and would be a great signing but I don’t really see Dortmund moving on him and Yarmolenko in one window just after they lost Aubamayang in January too unless they have serious incomings

In short: Schurrle is an expendable asset for them. Reus, Phillip and Sancho are all ahead of him in the proverbial pecking order for the LW position. They even have the young Brunn-Larsen coming back from his Wolfsburg loan. They want a new CF and need to offload players for Favre first. Yes, Reus could play there like he did for Favre at Gladbach but he's not an out and out CF.

I think the only way Schurrle comes here is if we sell Lookman. I think Bolasie is gone for sure, and one of Vlasic or Mirrallas. We arent bringing him in to be the 4th winger, so that would mean Lookman sold.

I preferred being linked with Data than Zaha
latest

Yes, Marcel!

Status
Not open for further replies.