Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s leaking the Malcolm story I wonder ? Certainly doubt it’s Brands as he seems to want to play everything by his chest as such ? The agent ? Maybe try and get better contract for his client or the selling club to try and get a auction going perhaps ? I know nothing about this guy but given some of the teams who allegedly are interested you’d regard it as a huge signing if we did get it across the line !! Perhaps it might show what Brands is all about... under the radar // deals done // move onto the next bit of business as such ... times are changing at EFC and it’s exciting. Won’t happen in this window or the next but have patience with both Silva and Brands ... think we could have a exciting future albeit a bit of a rollercoaster one

Not so sure on this Malcolm, it seemed like he was pretty much going to inter. Without sounding like a broken record unless he loves the wedge I'd have thought he'd want to go to a CL team.

Also he hasn't been capped, has he got French nationality aswell? Is there enough time to get him a work permit here under the exceptional talent rule?

Would love it to be true but can't see it TBH.

Malcolm won’t be coming, I bet this story is simply made up by his agent to get other teams to act. I thought I read somewhere that the player wanted to go to Inter, but perhaps that was January time when Spurs were apparently interested?

Sadly his record is amazingly bad.

Heres a little taste.

On 26 June 2018, he signed a five-year contract with AS Roma from Paris Saint-Germain for a reported fee of €24.7m

On 14 July 2018, Jorginho signed for English team Chelsea on a five-year contract, for a transfer fee of £50m with £7m in potential add-ons.

On 10 July 2018, Ronaldo signed a four-year contract with Italian club Juventus after completing a €100 million transfer.

On 23 May 2018, Arsenal confirmed on their official website that Emery will be their new head coach.

Basically hes a wham chatting ferret

To be fair to him, all those are very widely known to be true and thats is exactly what was happening at the time.

Napoli, the lads agent and man city all confirmed talks with that Jorginho.

Sadly his record is amazingly bad.

Heres a little taste.

On 26 June 2018, he signed a five-year contract with AS Roma from Paris Saint-Germain for a reported fee of €24.7m

On 14 July 2018, Jorginho signed for English team Chelsea on a five-year contract, for a transfer fee of £50m with £7m in potential add-ons.

On 10 July 2018, Ronaldo signed a four-year contract with Italian club Juventus after completing a €100 million transfer.

On 23 May 2018, Arsenal confirmed on their official website that Emery will be their new head coach.

Basically hes a wham chatting ferret

3 out of those 4 were correct though were they not?
Pastore WAS in talks, Jorginho WAS talking with city but chelsea gazumped them and arsenal Were talking to arteta

Just looking at that image made me think.... what the hell are Bordeaux sponsored by? Sport Weather, Sweetcom and Heart Protekt! It makes the shirts look hideous.

Anyway, Malcolm, sounds boss and is brilliant on PES ( I don’t know if he’s any good on Fifa) it would be quite a coup if we could snatch him from under the noses of inter Milan

Peresic to united
Malcom to inter
Trundel to Everton

....well it’s Wednesday and here’s this morning’s round-up of Toffee transfer gossip;

- According to The Daily Mail and various other outlets, Everton are in ‘advanced talks’ to sign Brazilian winger, Malcom. The Mail says Everton will meet with Bordeaux officials today to discuss a move for the 21 year old who scored 12 goals and provided 8 assists in 38 matches last season. Bordeaux are reported to want £40m for the player.

- Spanish reporter, Gerard Romero, has provided an update on the transfer of Barcelona Centre Back, Yerry Mina; ‘Everton are the side that like Mina most but the offer currently on the table is not deemed satisfactory by Barcelona’. Columbian daily newspaper, Publi Metro suggest a transfer for the 23 year old is imminent and Everton is the most likely destination.

- German outlet Bild report RB Leipzig Director of Football Ralf Rangnick will ‘fight like a lion’ to acquire Everton winger, Ademola Lookman. They suggest Everton have put a price tag of €20m on the youngster.

- There are regurgitated links with Roma’s 27 year old French striker, Gregoire Defrel and €18m Genoa midfielder Diego Laxalt. Reports continue to suggest Everton are in pole position to sign Boca Juniors Columbian defensive midfielder, Wilmar Barrios.

Last edited:
Agree with the last sentence.
As for whether Malcolm is worth £35m I'm not sure (TBH I hadn't heard of him until about 6 hours ago)
I have looked at the obligatory you tube clips and he certainly looks fast. He also looks to be all left foot though.

Being all left foot didn’t do Arjen Robben any harm (as an example)

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.