Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's us though, we also paid 30 mil for Keane who had 12 months left on his contract and 27 for bolasie.

Think buffon might still be the most expensive followed by ederson

Apparently that was 32m, Ederson is the record.

I think we'd easy clear 35m for Pickford now.

Burnley close to a deal for Cuclas would that make us the only team not to make a signing except Spurs because let’s be honest spurs only sign 1/2 and always do it the last week, not even comparable to the mess we are in.

Hardly any business has been done apart from with West ham and arsenal, no need to wet your pampers

Burnley close to a deal for Cuclas would that make us the only team not to make a signing except Spurs because let’s be honest spurs only sign 1/2 and always do it the last week, not even comparable to the mess we are in.

No one on here is arsed if clubs like Burnley buy someone crap like Clucas. Moaning about that is utterly insane.

The only transfers that any clubs outside the top 6 have made that have made me sit up and notice is Felipe Anderson to West Spam and Seri to the Cottagers, both of whom could turn out to be chuff.

As for the "mess" we are in, we comfortably finished 8th last season despite being rubbish.

We don't need to sell, but then again if a massive offer came in who knows what we'd do. Saying that though, one of the reasons he won't be going anywhere is because I don't think anyone is going to give us much more than the money we paid for him.

Which club out there, in the Champions League honestly needs a £50 mil keeper?

Call Everton a mid table side. What club was he playing for I wondered?

As much as I would love to disagree with Valderrama, we finished 8th last year and 7th the year before, from the outside looking in, we are a mid table team. Obviously we want to improve, but realistically, if Mina just wants Champions League football, we are some way off that, we are probably aiming for 6th place before the season starts. For us to get in the Champions League, not only would we need to have a great season, we would need 3 teams from last seasons top 6 to have a bad season

As much as I would love to disagree with Valderrama, we finished 8th last year and 7th the year before, from the outside looking in, we are a mid table team. Obviously we want to improve, but realistically, if Mina just wants Champions League football, we are some way off that, we are probably aiming for 6th place before the season starts. For us to get in the Champions League, not only would we need to have a great season, we would need 3 teams from last seasons top 6 to have a bad season

CL not a good excuse unless he plays in a top league with CL footie. Playing in Scot or Turk leagues do not justify his claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.