Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

And yet players aren’t leaving in droves. I’m convinced he’s found a way to pay and keep it off the books.

I guess kyle walker was the first one to kind of mention the money situation, closely followed by Rose. But, must be up to something as the whole team is on half the wage of most the top players in the prem.

I guess kyle walker was the first one to kind of mention the money situation, closely followed by Rose. But, must be up to something as the whole team is on half the wage of most the top players in the prem.

Wonder if a lot of their money is performance incentive based above their base salary.

Maybe the players are enjoying their football, and realise its whats best for them? Kane, Alli, Dier etc know that at this stage of their career, playing in a comfortable system is the smart move. The ones pushing to leave are the ones approaching their best years

tenor.gif
two ITK’s well isn’t this the best forum ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.