Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Heard a shocking rumour about Moshiri and what’s going on with our transfer window this summer. To get straight to the point, we haven’t got a pot to piss in, Koeman and Walsh’s lavish spending is going to take a few years to repair. Our wage bill is too much and 4-5 others are going to need to leave. Then we break even with no new faces. Moshiri wants to cash in on Pickford to help fund 1-2 new faces.
It’s looking like Silva is going with what we have, plus a new left back and centre back. I’m a little bit disappointed but if it means we survive and grow again in the future then it’s neccessay.

Heard a shocking rumour about Moshiri and what’s going on with our transfer window this summer. To get straight to the point, we haven’t got a pot to piss in, Koeman and Walsh’s lavish spending is going to take a few years to repair. Our wage bill is too much and 4-5 others are going to need to leave. Then we break even with no new faces. Moshiri wants to cash in on Pickford to help fund 1-2 new faces.
It’s looking like Silva is going with what we have, plus a new left back and centre back. I’m a little bit disappointed but if it means we survive and grow again in the future then it’s neccessay.
This is almost word for word something that was posted a few moments ago on the people’s forum.

I just hope this doesn't turn into a Mike Ashley situation.

Like a lot of new owners came in splashing the cash, have had their hand burnt and are now resulting in cost cutting procedures.

Kenwright got away with murder because he sat in the boys pen and is "one of us". Absolutely no chance Moshiri will be given the same goodwill imo.

But he’s Billy’s best mate.
If he hadnt’t of been in Iran he would surely have been in the pen with Billy.

Cut him some slack lad.