Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Heard a shocking rumour about Moshiri and what’s going on with our transfer window this summer. To get straight to the point, we haven’t got a pot to piss in, Koeman and Walsh’s lavish spending is going to take a few years to repair. Our wage bill is too much and 4-5 others are going to need to leave. Then we break even with no new faces. Moshiri wants to cash in on Pickford to help fund 1-2 new faces.
It’s looking like Silva is going with what we have, plus a new left back and centre back. I’m a little bit disappointed but if it means we survive and grow again in the future then it’s neccessay.

Makes a lot of sense

My point is that it has been posted elsewhere by someone who is pretty well respected. May be same source, may be corroboration. But pertinent either way.

I don’t post on any other forums so didn’t realise it had been posted elsewhere. I’m far from an ITK, I’m a typical blue like the rest of us, when I hear stuff I tell other blues. Just hope we try and play a bit of football this season we’re we actually have a go.

I don’t post on any other forums so didn’t realise it had been posted elsewhere. I’m far from an ITK, I’m a typical blue like the rest of us, when I hear stuff I tell other blues. Just hope we try and play a bit of football this season we’re we actually have a go.

thank you for bringing this information to GrandOldTeam.com

Unless United sell De Gea none of the bigger teams can afford Pickford anyway, and he won't go abroad. Liverpool is obviously a no-go, and Chelsea (Courtois), Arsenal (Leno), Spurs (Lloris) and City (Ederson) are sorted.

Why? His value is at its highest now. If we can get £60m+ the Board will accept it for sure.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. But we have sold our best players every summer since Moshiri has arrived and people are beginning to see just how far back we are falling as at a result.

Selling our best player for the third summer in a row would be an absolute disgrace, everyone would see Moshiri for what he is, and even his naive group of followers would turn on him.

That's why I feel that they will wait until next summer to sell Pickford.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. But we have sold our best players every summer since Moshiri has arrived and people are beginning to see just how far back we are falling as at a result.

Selling our best player for the third summer in a row would be an absolute disgrace, everyone would see Moshiri for what he is, and even his naive group of followers would turn on him.

That's why I feel that they will wait until next summer to sell Pickford.

Other than the last line - as I think sadly this summer - the rest of this is absolutely true. No surprise that at least one accredited Merseyside journalist thinks that Brands is already considering his options.

Well seeing as we all thought it was Brands who would have the call on the new manager, but knew even before Christmas that it was going to be Silva, it was a bit fishy to see Silva announced so quickly with Brands. Watching Pellegrini go to West Ham and us get Silva was just sad. It's hardly like Silva would have been the only outstanding candidate. Pellegrini took a huge pay cut to take on a challenge with West Ham. Seems like we just settle for a cheaper alternative who will keep us treading water for a few years, safely in the Premier League but no threat to the big teams.

Sounds very much like Brands was brought in and then told it was Silva who would be made manager. He wouldn't have had any input into it, other than accepting the board's decision.

Other than the last line - as I think sadly this summer - the rest of this is absolutely true. No surprise that at least one accredited Merseyside journalist thinks that Brands is already considering his options.
So the rumours surfacing about his discontent with things at Everton have some substance?