The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal H the day after I hit the dreaded 3-0.

Mind you it wasn't half bad when we had Arsenal H after my "dreaded 2-5"...

Coleman.jpg

70 POINTS this season plus good cup runs.

Or

Silva gone by September, Big Dunc given the job and sacked by December with Arteta coming in with Cahill as Assistant plus FA Cup win and 10th

Everton face an away game run of Leicester, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Burnley and their last six home games are Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Burnley..

Not the first time we've been dealt a hand like this as I pointed out yesterday.

And yet another promoted side on Day 1.. another statistical freak.

On paper the start looks good, however the game is not played on paper, hoping for a good start, but with a new manager and hopefully new players, it could take us a while to get going, at this stage, if we are top 10 after 10 games I will be content

We can’t complain at the starting fixtures gives us a decent base to build from. We can win all of them opening 10 games. Obviously we are Everton and we never have a fairy tale like that but we can dream

We can’t complain at the starting fixtures gives us a decent base to build from. We can win all of them opening 10 games. Obviously we are Everton and we never have a fairy tale like that but we can dream

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.