Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody that wants Silva? I mean I can clearly see the people who dont and the people, like me, who are willing to give him a chance, but is there anybody who is fully behind his appointment?

Just curious.
I’m in your category. More than willing for him to be given a chance, and maybe even leaning towards thinking he’s god a good chance of doing a decent job, but he’s certainly not an exciting appointment on the face of it, and not a guarantee of success.

That said, when was the last time we were all unified about a managerial appointment?

I’m in your category. More than willing for him to be given a chance, and maybe even leaning towards thinking he’s god a good chance of doing a decent job, but he’s certainly not an exciting appointment on the face of it, and not a guarantee of success.

That said, when was the last time we were all unified about a managerial appointment?

Its hard to say really.

I mean forums and twitter are new things, certainly after Moyes? For me anyway.

So its hard to say, but certainly all after Moyes had their doubters.

Name these other clubs that have been so ferocious and quick in signing up their summer targets. I've got all day.
Nothing against Everton and Silva, but I can give you one example. Glasgow Rangers. They signed 3 players already.

Status
Not open for further replies.