Obstructed view

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste76

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I have just purchased 3 season tickets sat together in upper bullens 2 row p seat number 82, 83 and 84. They advised me they are restricted views but did not know how bad the restricted view is so i took the chance as wanted 3 seats together. Can anyone advise how poor the view is from these seats ??? Thanks in advance

Unusual to have three restricted views in a row...

In my experience Upper bullens isn't too bad at the back compared to the lower bullens or Gwladys. There's only one row of posts compared to two and the posts are quite narrow compared to the main stand.

Unusual to have three restricted views in a row...

In my experience Upper bullens isn't too bad at the back compared to the lower bullens or Gwladys. There's only one row of posts compared to two and the posts are quite narrow compared to the main stand.
Thanks. From looking at a pic of the stand i think the seats are about 4 rows from the back of stand just next to away supporters

Thanks. From looking at a pic of the stand i think the seats are about 4 rows from the back of stand just next to away supporters

Hi mate, I sit in UB6 Row Q. Unobstructed, but there are a few obstructed seats near us. It won't be too bad, most likely one of the posts will be covering the goal at one end.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-11-at-105426.png

I have just purchased 3 season tickets sat together in upper bullens 2 row p seat number 82, 83 and 84. They advised me they are restricted views but did not know how bad the restricted view is so i took the chance as wanted 3 seats together. Can anyone advise how poor the view is from these seats ??? Thanks in advance
UB won't be that bad, it will be that a post stops proper views of one goal.

Hi mate, I sit in UB6 Row Q. Unobstructed, but there are a few obstructed seats near us. It won't be too bad, most likely one of the posts will be covering the goal at one end.
Thanks mate. Feel a bit better hoping it wont be too bad. Suppose i am quite lucky gettng 3 seats next to one another

Thanks mate. Feel a bit better hoping it wont be too bad. Suppose i am quite lucky gettng 3 seats next to one another

It’ll be a decent view mate. Quite high up but not like being high in the main stand, we’ve renewed in the same seats without being too bothered to see if anything else was available.

You can see the view from your seats if you log into your account and go to order history - I got 2 obstructed view season tickets in MS1 ... can see both goals clear but pole across 6 yard box at Gwladys Street I could do without..

You can see the view from your seats if you log into your account and go to order history - I got 2 obstructed view season tickets in MS1 ... can see both goals clear but pole across 6 yard box at Gwladys Street I could do without..

How do you manage that mate? Mine only brings up Goodison on Google maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.