Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
..i’m thinking this has been planned to a tee and Brands has had a communication route to the new manager for a while. The shopping list is ready, be very interesting who is targeted early.

Window opens tomorrow.
And SKYBET making Silva odds on seems to have worked for them

..i’m thinking this has been planned to a tee and Brands has had a communication route to the new manager for a while. The shopping list is ready, be very interesting who is targeted early.

Window opens tomorrow.

Hiring Lozano will be signed very soon mate, signed on with Riaola about ten days ago, Brands signed him last summer and now he's moved agent to Brands one, and we know how Riaolo likes to organise a big nice money move after taking in clients, hell it's likely a promise he makes them to get them signing up initially with him.

But can see that deal happening fast, gives PSV a nice 30+ million to allow the new dof for them some leeway financially as well.

Pure speculation as well, but wouldn't rule out either if both Klassen and Onyekuru going the other way to PSV on loan, as part of a sweeter for them.

Wouldn't shock me if we see one or two others signing up soon with Riaola as well before coming here.

Hiring Lozano will be signed very soon mate, signed on with Riaola about ten days ago, Brands signed him last summer and now he's moved agent to Brands one, and we know how Riaolo likes to organise a big nice money move after taking in clients, hell it's likely a promise he makes them to get them signing up initially with him.

But can see that deal happening fast, gives PSV a nice 30+ million to allow the new dof for them some leeway financially as well.

Pure speculation as well, but wouldn't rule out either if both Klassen and Onyekuru going the other way to PSV on loan, as part of a sweeter for them.

Wouldn't shock me if we see one or two others signing up soon with Riaola as well before coming here.

Is Lozano good enough for us StevonFrandel?

Is Lozano good enough for us StevonFrandel?

Seen a few articles touting him on his form since moving as the next big thing mate, fact Riaola made a really fast move to sign him up speaks volumes as well. He doesn't tend to do do unless he knows a lads gonna get a lot of interest usually.

Only seem the lad in clips though, but looks quality.

Looks a million miles better then the likes of Bolasie

Then you're wrong.

What we now have us a clear structure of roles throughout the club, with that comes responsibility, and pressure to perform.
Right, but they aren't "fresh eyes" which was the only point I was making in response to what MoutsGoat wrote.

Sorry but just because they have new titles doesn't make their eyes any newer than they were last week when they were doing the same jobs they are now but with Elstone in charge of them.

With elstone as CEO, you had a clear confusion on all the issues at the club. Having a pathetic scout acting in a sort of dof role additionally created confusion and a sense of not knowing who was responsible for what.

Walsh's role had absolutely nothing to do with Elstone mate.

Now what we have us a CEO who is the face of the club, one who without any shadow of a doubt has the best interests of Everton and it's image and responsibilities at the foremost.

Are you trying to make out that Elstone didn't?

What makes you so sure of this being true about Elstone but not about DBB? Genuinely curious about this.

Do you think Elstone actively acted against the interest of his fiduciary duties to the shareholders?

We also have the stadium role being fully in the hands of Harris now, we have commercial operations in our russian directors, we have a DOF whose role it is to set forward the long term development and plan on the football side, including recruiting manager and players.

Commercial and financing operations have been in the hands of Ryazantsev for a while, he brought in the China Credit facility last year: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-60m-transfer-fund-boost-13288596

I'm fairly sure he brought in the Angry Birds deal as well.

Harris was always working on Stadium funding as scouting out investment and sorting funding deals is what he does so no change there.

Walsh was supposed to do that DOF stuff as well like, he's the one who championed Allardyce remember? Him being crap at it has nothing to do with Elstone.

Anyone who doesn't think today was Everton finally joining in with the way modern successful clubs operate is blind.

For the first time possibly ever in recent years, it will be clear as day who dies dies throughout the club, just wait to see how prominent a public role Brands will have, the days of contract save appearing like a where's Wally character will be soon gone.

Predict we will see a change also in the communications department, woods moving on and another incoming board member and Kenwright gone or at the minimum in a very much honourary role very soon.

Why are we likely to see a change in the communications department? If that was going to happen the time to do it was after the survey hoopla.

Sorry mate but if you take off your blue-tinted glasses we've not changed much but the titles on their office doors and given DBB a promotion.

Anyone who thinks DBB would out some loyalty to Kenwright ahead of the club hasn't a clue about her past record, she has been the one unmitigated positive from this club over recent years, everything she's done has improved the image, gained the club massive respect and plaudits, and if moshiri has entrusted her as CEO, then sure as hell she isn't gonna bat against him and risk limiting the good things she's now in the position to do even more of.

What in her past record that I don't have a clue about suggests she wouldn't put some loyalty to Kenwright, who hired her, ahead of the club? I'm trying to get a feel what has made you so certain about this.

Right, but they aren't "fresh eyes" which was the only point I was making in response to what MoutsGoat wrote.

Sorry but just because they have new titles doesn't make their eyes any newer than they were last week when they were doing the same jobs they are now but with Elstone in charge of them.

What makes you so sure of this being true about Elstone but not about DBB? Genuinely curious about this.

Do you think Elstone actively acted against the interest of his fiduciary duties to the shareholders?

Commercial and financing operations have been in the hands of Ryazantsev for a while, he brought in the China Credit facility last year: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-60m-transfer-fund-boost-13288596

Harris was always working on Stadium funding as scouting out investment and sorting funding deals is what he does so no change there.

Walsh was supposed to do that DOF stuff as well like, he's the one who championed Allardyce remember? Him being crap at it has nothing to do with Elstone.

Why are we likely to see a change in the communications department? If that was going to happen the time to do it was after the survey hoopla.

Sorry mate but if you take off your blue-tinted glasses we've not changed much but the titles on their office doors and given DBB a promotion.

What in her past record that I don't have a clue about suggests she wouldn't put some loyalty to Kenwright, who hired her, ahead of the club? I'm trying to get a feel what has made you so certain about this.

**runs and hides

Jake, it was a throw-away phrase ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.