Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last part, who would you give more loyalty too, the person who initially hired you, or the one who gives you two massive promotions in two years?

Huge rumours that Elstone was involved in contract negotiations as was bill, that's an area they shouldn't have been with a dof in situ.

I believe elstone puts what's best for him over the club mate.

You say titles alone have changed, I say the person who was overseeing and in nominal charge of all the areas people have now been given responsibility for has now gone, and thus they can actually get in with the job without a boss who was frankly utter crap overseeing and ultimately hindering potentially them in their roles.
You don't think Bill had anything to do with these promotions? What makes you so sure of that?

For all you know Walsh showed he wasn't up to it because he had zero experience in that area when Moshiri hired him so they had to step in to get the deals done.

Why do you believe Elstone puts what's best for him over the club mate? Please list examples of him doing so. Mad how he wasn't sacked for it.

Marcel seems to be exactly the type of character you’d expect to be good as a DOF.. and pretty much the opposite of the type of character Walsh is.

It’s an exciting appointment and if he can bring Lozano with him then we’ve had a great summer already.

Wouldn't also rule out some players he signed who had moved abroad after mate, he's at a club now that can afford to sign people like strootman etc.

You don't think Bill had anything to do with these promotions? What makes you so sure of that?

For all you know Walsh showed he wasn't up to it because he had zero experience in that area when Moshiri hired him so they had to step in to get the deals done.

Why do you believe Elstone puts what's best for him over the club mate? Please list examples of him doing so. Mad how he wasn't sacked for it.

About opinion mate, go show me any instance where elstone has put club above himself?

Or admitted any mistake, or not tried to represent aposkung things like kitbag as amazing achievements.

About opinion mate, go show me any instance where elstone has put club above himself?

Or admitted any mistake, or not tried to represent aposkung things like kitbag as amazing achievements.
Nah Stev, it was your claim that he was putting himself before the club and so the burden of proving it is yours.

You blanked every question I put to you because you were chatting crap. I understand your opinions of Elstone but to claim he put himself before the club and you can't point to a single example of him doing so makes it look like you're just bitter about him being crap and making stuff up. I get it, I do. I don't like him either but I don't think he went out of his way to under-perform or tried to make himself look good somehow at the expense of the club. That's mental talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.