Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dembele isn't a DM hes box to box
He's playing a lot in central midfield and maybe I just type cast him as a DM because he's a ball winning player. But yes, he's a good dribbler and holds the ball up rather well as he's strong as an ox, but let's face it, he's really slow. He's not going to score many goals. He just hands it off to Eriksen and Alli or gets it over to Son. Great player no question...I just don't think he's exactly going to spring board our offense.

He's playing a lot in central midfield and maybe I just type cast him as a DM because he's a ball winning player. But yes, he's a good dribbler and holds the ball up rather well as he's strong as an ox, but let's face it, he's really slow. He's not going to score many goals. He just hands it off to Eriksen and Alli or gets it over to Son. Great player no question...I just don't think he's exactly going to spring board our offense.

Bloody hell lad

Dembele would walk into our side and kick-start our attacks.

He's got a very sharp turn of pace - not a sprinter but can glide past people with ease.

Bloody hell lad

Dembele would walk into our side and kick-start our attacks.

He's got a very sharp turn of pace - not a sprinter but can glide past people with ease.
He's a great player, but do you really see him carrying the ball upfield that often? He's 30 and yes, we know he can get by guys, but does he really spring board Spurs attacks? I dunno.

It's not a gamble, vardy is a stop gap for the next couple of seasons while a team is built
Rashford is likely to go out on loan, Everton being probably the best team he can get into outside the top 4.
Rashford on loan, buying vardy.
That's the goals sorted, then concentrate on building up a midfield and defence.
ok mate

Whilst your post made me chuckle Sagey, I rate DCL me and think although Rashford is better there wouldn't be much point in nullifying one of them to have the other[/QUOTE

Respectfully are you saying Rashford And DCL are of the same cloth? Respectfully, NUTZ!

Fair enough, he'd be better than Bolasie or Vlasic at this point like.
My 15 year old son asked me the other day: "Dad, what does the expression 'damned with faint praise' mean?" I answered by way of an example replying "say someone says 'footballer X is a better player than Bolasie'...that is an example of being damned with faint praise".
I'm not entirely sure my son got the total gist because he responded "yes, but footballer X could be any body"

Status
Not open for further replies.