Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Daily Mail linking us with Schalke striker, Donis Avdijaj. The Kosovo international is apparently available for £2.5m.

Another low fee, high potential target like N'Doram. Problem is we have a lot of those already that aren't getting many chances so is there any real reason to go for them?

Wonder how much faith the new boss places in youth.

How are we supposedly showing interest in players when both Manager and DOF are rumoured to be getting replaced.
We aren't. It's all made up silliness. If I post something on here saying we are in for a player, someone will run a story on it in a day or two. It's pathetic.

I also cannot there are individuals that think Shaqiri is better than Sigurdsson. That's just silly. Like Sigurdsson was the problem dear lord.

Another low fee, high potential target like N'Doram. Problem is we have a lot of those already that aren't getting many chances so is there any real reason to go for them?

Wonder how much faith the new boss places in youth.

..I wonder who is identifying such targets. I suppose this lad could be an U23 recruit. Reading about him, the Reds were linked a while back with a €41m release clause so I presume he had a fall from grace considering his current value.

..I wonder who is identifying such targets. I suppose this lad could be an U23 recruit. Reading about him, the Reds were linked a while back with a €41m release clause so I presume he had a fall from grace considering his current value.

Last I remember he was loaned out in the Austrian leagues so hardly pulling up trees.

We should be raiding Benfica/Sporting/Braga academies for their kids if we're going down that route. Rafael Leao, Joao Felix, Bruno Xadas, Gedson etc. Just mop that [Poor language removed] up.

Avdijaj? Very difficult and character. He was very high rated in Germany a few years ago but he totaly failed at Schalke. He still believes that is a coming world class player, he is unbelievable arrogant. His time in Kerkrade was better, but I dont believe, that he will make the step to became a player for Everton.

Avdijaj? Very difficult and character. He was very high rated in Germany a few years ago but he totaly failed at Schalke. He still believes that is a coming world class player, he is unbelievable arrogant. His time in Kerkrade was better, but I dont believe, that he will make the step to became a player for Everton.

..thanks for the insight. I get the impression he must be a difficult character.

rashford can score from 2 yards out
Don't get me wrong Rashford is a decent player. But United create more than us etc and Rashford still struggles to bag consistently etc.

We'd have to buy him rather than loan imo, but I wouldn't personally want to stunt DCL growth just for that. Especially when Rashford would cost a helluva penny or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.