Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill go against the grain and say i have a huge appreciation toward him, i think he can feel very hard done by and i am pretty disappointed in Everton and i am also dissapointed with the abuse received by the fanbase, not that my opinion counts for much but has shown a really ugly face of the club holistically for me. Im not a huge advocate of his and i dont think he was anyone's first choice, but his contribution has enabled and contributed to progress

If nothing else he got us 130 mill in prize money finishing 8th, despite the poor fair.

Thanks Sam.

He brought it on himself with his attitude IMO

Yes, some never gave him a chance, but he showed very early on that his respect for the fan base was practically naught

When you have that mindset as a manager, it's only ever going to end one way

tHnoMY.gif

I posted over a month ago Sam was going contract terminated - Onions knew better on another forum!

He wasn't the only one mate. There were plenty on both forums stating AS FACT that Allardyce was staying. It was bad enough being trolled by the manager without our own fans doing it too: it's one thing to post your opinion, quite another to deliberately mislead in that way. It wasn't fun.

Anyway, moving on - I favoured Fonseca but with the reports coming out about him wanting a release clause if a CL club come in for him, I am now a bit wary. I would not be happy if he wanted out after one season, if someone came calling.
I hope we give Silva our full support (if it is him) and I can't wait for this dark cloud over our club to be lifted.

My ITK from a close family member who knows Sams family as a distant relation Sam was a godparent was spot on over one month ago;)
Moshiri just did not like the brand of football then!
my ITK reported his contract would end hope @COYBL25 is pleased as our others including me the football was so dire he had to go!

I never doubted you for a second Joey.

Keep up the good work ;)

Why wait until tomorrow? - just pick up the phone Mosh. Make all 88% of the fans happier today. Frankly no-one is sure Silva is the right man and each has their own preference for Emery or Fonseca or Wenger or someone else . BUT its important that whoever it is can rally the support of the fans and change the atmosphere around Everton from survive to thrive!

He brought it on himself with his attitude IMO

Yes, some never gave him a chance, but he showed very early on that his respect for the fan base was practically naught

When you have that mindset as a manager, it's only ever going to end one way

Indeed. If he'd come out after games saying we played poorly but got a point here or three there, and to be honest that's all he cared about for the time being, then I'd at least have a little more respect. Still time for him to go though, but I'd at least look back and give him credit for steadying the ship.

To pretend we had been playing good attacking football is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.