Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has stablised our position in the premiership, that was his job...

What did you honestly expect...

However you look at it, Unsworth was seriously out of his depth & we needed an experienced manager to steady the ship...
OK then. You are quite happy to tell us what isn't a bad run. So, you have said the only thing that will stop Allardyce being our manager next season is a bad run of form. You don't accept that four wins from fourteen games is a bad run. So, what is the minimum required points total from our (relatively easy) last five games for him to stay on, in your opinion?

You have to seriously wonder at the number of people defending BFS on here by saying how bad Martinez, Koeman and Unsworth were.... why are these things relative?
BFS has a crap record, a crap attitude, a huge ego and no respect for anyone else but himself. That's got nothing to do with his predecessors - he is not of a high enough quality to be Everton manager - stand alone.

OK then. You are quite happy to tell us what isn't a bad run. So, you have said the only thing that will stop Allardyce being our manager next season is a bad run of form. You don't accept that four wins from fourteen games is a bad run. So, what is the minimum required points total from our (relatively easy) last five games for him to stay on, in your opinion?

We are where we are...transition.

Our team needs rebuilding so we need stability big Sam gives us this...

Five consecutive losses would constitute a bad run of form...

But I would expect between 5 & 10 points in our five remaining games...

You have to seriously wonder at the number of people defending BFS on here by saying how bad Martinez, Koeman and Unsworth were.... why are these things relative?
BFS has a crap record, a crap attitude, a huge ego and no respect for anyone else but himself. That's got nothing to do with his predecessors - he is not of a high enough quality to be Everton manager - stand alone.

This. It’s like saying we’ve had a good season when you compare us to West Brom. Setting the bar so low is shouldn’t be how we judge our successes and failures. It’s the same thinking that has people labelling Rooney one of our best players. But I digress.

Ridiculous statement to make....

This. It’s like saying we’ve had a good season when you compare us to West Brom. Setting the bar so low is shouldn’t be how we judge our successes and failures. It’s the same thinking that has people labelling Rooney one of our best players. But I digress.

You are taking his words out of context...

He should be given the opportunity....

Then we could judge...

We were a big enough joke before we appointed the biggest FRAUD in the history of English football.

If you think he's good enough for everton then you either think our place in the hierarchy is relegation battlers or in the championship. Or you think that dinosaur hoofball with all your mates around you for a pay day is a platform for success?

I still think it's possibly a case of making 100% sure that we're mathematically safe before Moshiri commits to the 'hard' talks with Allardyce. I always personally maintained that we shouldn't expect anything concrete about his future to come out until after the final ball of the season is kicked, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if anything happened before that either. For me it's more down to who we line up to follow him/what happens with the Brands situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.