Stoke City vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..unfortunately, it’s not only about buying good players it’s about buying players that fit a team strategy. There needs to be blend, players need to compliment each other. I fear a major problem is that we’ve just bought the best from other clubs without a thought of where and how they will play.
There is that too.

I think the weather played a big part in making the game such a non-event. I voted for Tosun for his goals, although I would have liked to vote Buckland for his contribution to our first lollol.

A lot of misplaced passes, and it was worrying to see how Stoke managed to run practically the length of the pitch unchallenged, but a win is a win is a win. :drunk:

We were as messy and uncoordinated as the weather today. We deserved the win, but to be honest, I bet I wasn't the only one expecting an "Everton that" late goal defeat against ten men after their equalizer.
Cenk is an easy choice for MOTM. He should have been handed a hattrick , but for some glory blinded players.

..unfortunately, it’s not only about buying good players it’s about buying players that fit a team strategy. There needs to be blend, players need to compliment each other. I fear a major problem is that we’ve just bought the best from other clubs without a thought of where and how they will play.
if the right manager fits in everton with nice man-management abilities and attacking mentality, this squad (with a huge revolution in defence) can perform sooo much better.
also cenk can score +20

struggled against a team in the bottom 3 with 10 men. we got the win and happy for cenk and his goals. rooney played well along with decent performances from coleman baines jags and walcott. rest were rubbish again. no confidence, no movement, no awareness, no vision, no space, no team. execution and final product generally poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.