Stoke City vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you miserable bunch, what did you expect?

It's time to put a smile on your faces.

Look at the simple reality.

We won!!! At this point and with our shocking away record I will take that!

For those complaining it wasn't done with finesse or footballing beauty - Ffs it was away at Stoke. This is an awful place to play. Even in the summer. Today it was like a bleak mid winter fixture with snow, rain and a blizzard. Even Messi would struggle.

Would have taken a point.

Delighted at 3.

I was proud of the fact that all of the team kept trying to play football. One or two didn't enjoy the snow and were a bit heavy legged, and the travelling fans froze their nads off hoping for a win but on the whole this was three of the biggest points that they have ever earned. I really do like the swagger of Cenk Tosun when he scores, "Head High, Chest Out and enjoying every cheer he gets from the fans. He could be a legend !!

Tosun for me ...... deffo a future hero in the making , give him the right support and he WILL give you goals .... special mentions for Rooney and Walcott .......

Cenk for me

with Jags back Keane looks more confident and IMO handled Crouch well , Rooney and Walcott also decent in dreadful conditions for their style of play

If you haven't yet voted for your Man of the Match against Stoke, this poll doesn't close till Friday 5pm !!!

Cast your vote, they all count !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.