Would what your view of Allardyce be?

If we finished 7th, and he was moved on at the end of the season..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha whatever you say mate. Where were we when arrived again?

Talk about deluded
Who cares where we were. The players had downed tools for Koeman.

If Allardyce can't get a tune out of Pickford, Baines, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Klaassen, Rooney, Niasse, Davies, Mirallas, Keane, plus a load of other half decent squad players, plus 50m worth of talent in January, then he's a disgrace.

Compare our squad with Burnley, with Leicester, we should be head and shoulders above them already. But when the manager purposely loses games to keep players fresh, then ends up drawing the next home game, you know he's out of his depth.

If Allardyce can't get a tune out of Pickford, Baines, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Klaassen, Rooney, Niasse, Davies, Mirallas, Keane, plus a load of other half decent squad players, plus 50m worth of talent in January, then he's a disgrace.

Compare our squad with Burnley, with Leicester, we should be head and shoulders above them already. But when the manager purposely loses games to keep players fresh, then ends up drawing the next home game, you know he's out of his depth.
Where we where is the reason he’s here in the first place ffs.

We were total gash, without a striker worthy of the name in the squad and bombing.

He’s turned it round and we’re now looking at 7th again, you’re chatting beans.

We were total gash, without a striker worthy of the name in the squad and bombing.

Any manager should have been able to turn it around. The more important thing to me is we should be easily on many more points than we are, but Allardyce decides to throw games and forfeit the points instead of sending teams out to win. That's why I do not want him.

With the squad he had available to him, plus an additional 50m he was given in January, he should absolutely waltz his way to 7th with a massive gap to eighth.

The fact that's he's thrown several games just to fight for draws the next home game is a disgrace, so if we do scrape 7th, get rid. In fact, 100% boot him out as soon as the season is over, as we should be challenging for 6th right now the players he's had at his disposal.
He had to be licking his chops at the fact that many thought he were in a relegation battle when we brought him in, it's glaringly obvious with the talent we have we are nowhere near that level. That's not to say we should be challenging for top 5 but Sam knew coming in a 8-10 place finish would be a breeze for him.
Hahahahaha whatever you say mate. Where were we when arrived again?

Talk about deluded
Koeman lost the plot and had to go, no doubt, but remember that he was dealing with fitting a lot of new pieces in against a brutal schedule- he managed 9 PL games before getting the boot 6 of them were against clubs currently in the top 7. Then we wasted over a month on an inexperienced manager in Unsworth which just further exacerbated the problem.

To me it's clear that the so called "relegation battle" that Sam came in under was just an illusion- we were always safe for an 8-10 finish. I'd thank Sam for his time and politely move on to someone with more ambition this Summer.

If he gets us 7th, I will wave him and his crew goodbye at the end of the season, hell i might throw in a bargain bucket or ten from KFC.

And there was me thinking we'd beaten Palace.

rubbish, this job was a hospital pass, he's done a fine job steering this rabble to a comfortable position
If you call 2 wins In 11 (one against a team just lost their best player to a city bid, the other against a team with like 7 injuries) a fine job then we are at opposite sides of the opinion here.

Your both right imo
Although chatting beans ?
New one on me

At this stage I think the only “acceptable” position to finish is 7th.

We are two points off it FCOL.

IMO we should already be in that position and would be but for the anti football on display against Bournemouth and home and away to Baggies.....a two point haul from those games is a disgrace.

So we have eleven games left, nine of which need to be set up with a view to attacking and winning, as opposed to merely not losing, most of them........even though God forbid we have to travel to darkest Yorkshire, the Potteries and South Wales :blush:

I hold no fears about Manchester City......they rarely win here.

We will take a point. At least.

Which leaves one game in which Sam has a chance to salvage a niche in Everton folklore before riding off into the sunset with his wallet bulging come June.

I am not demanding a win or even a draw......but I do demand we have a right go at the buggers....:dance:

So ol’ Khal goes with option two ;)

COYBB

7th wouldn't be anything special considering how absolutely gash the premier league has been this season. I think we sat in 9th place for yonks even though we couldn't buy a win.

I take your point, Lou.

But given how gash we have been and where we were back in October, I will do a jig down Spellow Lane after the last home game happen we do finish 7th.

Especially if it gets us into Europe :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.