Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we finish top half get used to Sam Allardyce Everton manager as there's little chance Moshiri will pay a fortune and cause massive upheaval to bin an ex England manager, and his entire staff, who were brought in to save a shambles of a team from relegation and delivered much more while proving his judgement with Walcott. The Arsenal debacle was an expected loss after all.

1o40md.jpg

Just dislike him? He has a proven history of non entity to live up to, he is the absolute epitome of Everton's aspirations being completely dumbed down.

Every time he comments or posts just reinforces the fact he is solely a mercenary here for a pay off, the amount was ridiculous on offer, too good to refuse. He is rinsing Everton FC and ripping the piss out of the supporters on the way.

I agree it hasn't just been manager's fault this season, but this gravy stained biff is the poster boy for turning us over ffs.

But that reflects my point mate, many made up their mind on him before he became the manager.

I’m interested on his comments regarding Schniderfraud, this may be the start of Great War when he calls everyone out
I'd love him to step into that bear trap. The next defeat, whenever it is, will see some fireworks.

Allardyce is making all the usual moves he makes when he knows he wont have to pick up the pieces the next season.

Ha Ha Ha.

This struggle against Samosaurus will be epic.

I knew he'd round on the fans eventually.

Let battle commence.

Unbelievable, shrugs off a performance like Arsenal as though it was nothing. How do we expect players to take accountability when the manager believes he’s above any criticism at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.