Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves to be fired for bringing on a defensive midfielder when we are 3 up at home. Unbelievable. I hope the club is actively looking for a replacement and that he is gone before the end of the season.

The way we've been this season that wasn't exactly a dumb move. Weren't exactly going to go for 5 more were we when we concede as easy as we do.

The guy is giving us a shot at 7th with a terrible unbalanced squad and a few players good for retirement yet people still complain... he is doing the best he can with what he has...no issue at all bringing Morgan for gueye as everybody could easily see that gueye was tiring badly.

..doing the job he was brought in to do but I expect a bit more than surrender when we play Arsenal away. I actually like him and thought this was an opportunity to demonstrate he’s not just a survivalist. I don’t see any evidence he can progress us as a team but I think he’s done terrific getting us to where we are.

He’s already wrote the season off, it’ll be backs against the wall in everybaway game

He’ll then inform everyone at the end of the season how he kept us up and how it was one if the hardest jobs to do so

All the sam lovers will bask in his glory and tell everyone how we’d go down if it wasn’t for him.

The media will love him

Destroy and CRUSH

Last edited:
I think if Silva doesn't take a job up this season - and they will be on offer - he's going to be installed.

Moshiri is one of those who likes to prove he gets what he wants.

Regardless, all the way to the season's end we'll see the on/off disgruntlement with Samosaurus and the message will be loud and clear.

I'm not going to give him too much credit for figuring out the obvious, but the midfield needs to have Gana and Davies in it. Pretty simple, really.

If Gana does down, however, we are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.