Allardyce axed after Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
so half the people or more will be hoping we lose just so they hope sam goes,what happens if we lose and he stays,you had hope all for nothing,saying that i want us to win and still hope hes gone by end of season anyway

You're probably right mate, I just don't see where we will win games. Maybe Tosun and Walcott will settle in quickly and we'll be able to get the goals we need, hell we need them.

I see these as the only games we can take points in:

Leicester home
Palace home
Watford away
Brighton home
Stoke away
Swansea away
Huddersfield away
Southampton home
West Ham away.

I say we need at least 40 points to be safe, so that's 12 more at a minimum. Seeing as we cannot win away from home, and play loads of relegation rivals away who all show so much more fight than we do, it won't be easy imo. Palace and Leicester have great records at Goodison too.

Can we take 12 points from those 9 games?

It's all set up for us to go down against Moyes on the final day.
We will have come full circle.

It’s not gonna happen, but it does make some sense. The board offered 10m for Silva. Silva is now available for free. It’s still 6m cheaper for the board to say bye Sam and bring Marco in than it would have been before.

There are many, people just need to choose one to believe in.

I had mine and I believed in him.

502593124.jpg

Reactions: FTY
But why were they as bad under Koeman and unsworth?
I didn't want sam. But for me out players are not good enough. Or they don't care. But under 3 managers they have been poor.. They are the common denominator

Said as much in another thread. Some of the players need to pull their finger out and start putting a full shift in. It's embarrassing when you see Niasse come on, and his enthusiasm and effort pretty much overshadows the rest of the team.

Donate Allardyce, Schneiderlin, Martina, Rooney and Williams to Bristol City and we will take Bryan off their hands. Then they can bin Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.