Homepage Update: Everton Sign Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan Ferguson managed 98 senior goals across his 16 year club career which spanned 360 games. According to Wikipedia.

Having said that, his signing reeks of Sunderland. Which we really don't want.

Walcotts? How so?

I see 2 strikers now, one big, powerful, and seemingly talented. One speedy, PL ready, with a decent strike rate for a sort of hybrid winger/inside forward.

For circa £50m.

Walcotts? How so?

I see 2 strikers now, one big, powerful, and seemingly talented. One speedy, PL ready, with a decent strike rate for a sort of hybrid winger/inside forward.

For circa £50m.

Ha, partly because I am not convinced that Wenger willingly lets players at their peak go. Short of them running their contract down / acting up.

Partly to send Orly into a lather at the mere thought of Everton going Sunderland.

pace, skill and potential

they were awesome in cyprus and have not looked out of place in the prem when they have featured

Awesome is a stretch. Seeing Cyprus as a relevant game is a stretch.

I don't see any system incorporating both of them working in the PL. They've got a whopping 1 PL goal between them. Personally that doesn't scream "you can't leave me out". I like both but no way are either of them ready for hard 90 minutes of top flight football. Let's tone it down a little.

His hair is so arsenal

890fc182c7a3494691cf786a8c9f8446.jpg

abel-xavier-everton-fc-20-february-2000-JE0E8P.jpg

everton-john-oster-235-merlin-premier-league-98-football-sticker-57972-p.jpg

Let's not go down that particular rabbit hole!

Don't know why people don't just wait to see how he gets on.He may flourish, he may not.
Many players with low reputations have landed at a club and things just click. Same goes for megastars who get fans absolutely creaming and they just flop big time.

He isn't worse than what we have already, In my lowly opinion he is better than what we have in his position(s)

If he flops then it's just another case of same old Ev and it's not my money.

But that's just me. Not saying I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.