General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is like a bad penny now. He is fn ridiculous. First the stupid hoodie thing and now this. Just go away you overrated idiot

if top players like rom don't believe in the Moshiri project then that speaks volumes.

his agent will be a big player in bringing players to the club, and he obv doesn't believe in the Moshiri era either.

and now compounded by this remark.

top balling again from our majority whopper
strictly speaking, he's not a majority whopper, he's a major whopper

OK, as I fell off the wagon last night and can't be arsed to look back through 90 odd pages, can someone please summarise the results of this AGM pleeease.

OK, as I fell off the wagon last night and can't be arsed to look back through 90 odd pages, can someone please summarise the results of this AGM pleeease.

hahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha

that's about the jist of it

Here you go mate:

This AGM has been truly astonishing in the worst possible way.

Stadium costs are spiralling.

We still haven't secured any funding twelve months on.

In fact we're no further along with the stadium at all.

Moshiri is a racist.

Agents have no respect for the club.

Jim White has been abusing his relationship with Moshiri.

Our DOF is incompetent but it's okay because other clubs have done poor transfer business.

The plans for Goodison were scrawled in the back of the taxi on the way there.

Have I missed anything?

Mostly EFC said stuff that many posters don't believe because they have their own agenda, that does not involve supporting the current major share-holder or Board Of Directors. So anything you read on here is biassed one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.