Homepage Update: Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the key is to have Rooney playing where Snides started, then that gives an option for one of Vlasic,Lookman,Davies or even Sandro to play then we have another attacking minded player.

Morgan does offer way too little in these sorts of games. Wouldn't be against him being sold in the summer and replaced with someone able to offer more going forward.

So slow first half Morgan is either half arsed or lazy probably both. Davies must start at home. Still a decent second half and we are grinding out results I will take that.

Morgan does offer way too little in these sorts of games. Wouldn't be against him being sold in the summer and replaced with someone able to offer more going forward.
The thing is we have better players that can add more in the squad, Gueye is best at the defensive work and must stay in there, but Davies,Rooney can both operate there and we still have Besic,McCarthy and baningabe who I rate better than Snides he has really become a poor player, he's acually been worse since the report of him and Mirallas being sent home, then 2 should leave.

Not sure why we started with two defensive midfielders at home against Swansea. Neither Gueye nor Schneiderlin seem much good gong forward. Perhaps Davies should have started tonight.

He advertises which way it's going. But if a penalty taker just wellies the ball, kinetic energy takes over, nullifying the advertising*. It's the little uncertain shuffle-footing before striking that balls' things up, because it compromises velocity.

*if a grain of sand hits earth at velocity 99% speed of light, the amount of kinetic energy such an object has is given by

KE = mc²(1/√(1−β²) − 1)

where:
m = the object's mass (in this example, about 0.000011 kg)
c = speed of light (about 3×10^8 meters/sec)
β = object's speed as a fraction of c (in this example, 0.9999)

Plugging in the numbers, we get

K.E.= 4.94 × 10^15 J

That's about 5600 times the energy released in the Hiroshima bomb.

i.e. It would penetrate the earth and emerge out the other side in milliseconds

No goal keeper is stopping that.

Bravo.

He advertises which way it's going. But if a penalty taker just wellies the ball, kinetic energy takes over, nullifying the advertising*. It's the little uncertain shuffle-footing before striking that balls' things up, because it compromises velocity.

*if a grain of sand hits earth at velocity 99% speed of light, the amount of kinetic energy such an object has is given by

KE = mc²(1/√(1−β²) − 1)

where:
m = the object's mass (in this example, about 0.000011 kg)
c = speed of light (about 3×10^8 meters/sec)
β = object's speed as a fraction of c (in this example, 0.9999)

Plugging in the numbers, we get

K.E.= 4.94 × 10^15 J

That's about 5600 times the energy released in the Hiroshima bomb.

i.e. It would penetrate the earth and emerge out the other side in milliseconds

No goal keeper is stopping that.

Pickford just might.

I don't think Sam fancies Schneiderlin or Davies that much. I also think that the N'Zonzi link makes a lot of sense as he would fulfil the role you are describing next to Gana.
I think Davies will be a good player but he's still young, so if he keeps improving his game his time will come, but we still have Rooney,Besic,Mcarthy,Baningabe who can all play there. At this moment in time I'd prefer any to be playing rather than Snides, it's like he the bit of negativity that's left over from Koemans time here, get him gone I say.

I didn't want him back but I accept that I am a fool.
Pita the fool?
mr-t-300x250.jpg

I'll get my coat.

Everton have been given the most penalties in the Premier League this season (7).

They’ve also given away the most penalties in the Premier League this season (8).

Status
Not open for further replies.