Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way with our gash defence can we stop them taking the piss. A very comfortable 3-1 to them, Rooney to get a red card.
This may very well happen...and if it does, i hope it's a stright red and he gets his money's worth out of his offence, not just a silly 2nd yellow

0 - 1, Rooney goal, 94 min straight red for seriously chinning...well anybody in a red shirt...or even klippity

You're right about our defence, it's bloody awful, two clean sheets don't change that.

I know people are always talking about our players freezing in the moment but we're definitely due one where their best players aren't firing. They always seem bang up for it against us - rightly so I guess, but they just never seem to have an off game when we turn up.

That's 'cause they don't play any of the local lads. We'll most likely be fielding Kenny, Rooney, Davies and just count in DCL for the hell of it. For their Brazilian and Egyptian lot it's just another game, for our boys it's THE game of the year.

I hope DCL starts with Niasse. Gonna be feeding off scraps for most of the match so the team needs maximum pest potential upfront

One thing our favour is that Liverpool have an important CL game Thursday while our Europa fans wie compete dead rubber. All of our starting XI for Sunday should be fully fit. I imagine the same team that started last two games. Thinking about that, wasn't that our first unchanged starting XI of the season on Saturday? Three in a row!

Isnt Davies out due to suspension, 5 yellow cards

Big Sam gets a free pass for this, I'm prepared for a drubbing. If we can show some organisation and fight, it'll be a start.

My sentiments exactly.

We'll defo lose but I just hope it's not too humiliating.

Losing with dignity is something we've rarely done at Anfield this century.

Hate to say it but our defense up against Salah, Coutinho, and Mane sounds like a nightmare. Wonder what Big Sam might come up with. It had better be good or were in for quite a long day at the office.

Need to get right in their faces without being daft or over the top from the first kick of the game. Wind them up and put pressure on Salah and Mane. Going for a 2-1 win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.