Big Sam?

• Yes

Votes: 256 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 254 49.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the odds tumble on Fat Sam, I believe @Sweeneytoad to be from the club and has started this thread to gain a general consensus.

Damn you... straight to hell - I hope the bouncer of tombstone fame finds you, all of you @everton and takes you all on.

Tbh I hate it but we might just have to bite our tongues on this one. We need a base line of being able to defend and put a shift in. If you get an artsy manager now if it went wrong we could be gone.

Basically we will be pressing pause on any ambition and signing decent players for the next year/18 months, but it is probably better than the alternative.

Fraud? Not sure consistently keeping struggling sides like ours up and getting them organised again (and getting Bolton into Europe) makes him a fraud tbh.
I want us to stay up, and right now we are not staying up.
He comes to Everton and he'll set us back years in my opinion. Back to the glass ceilings, knife to a gunfight, hoofball style of play that we all hate. He'll completely waste the young talent coming through as their opportunities for development will just dry up. Crowds will drop just as we're designing out new stadium and we'll end up with a 50k seater at best. I'm predicting football Armageddon here plus there's no guarantee he'll keep us up this season anyway. Some of you are talking him up as some kind of Messiah. I tell you it is the worst appointment the club can possibly make.

He comes to Everton and he'll set us back years in my opinion. Back to the glass ceilings, knife to a gunfight, hoofball style of play that we all hate. He'll completely waste the young talent coming through as their opportunities for development will just dry up. Crowds will drop just as we're designing out new stadium and we'll end up with a 50k seater at best. I'm predicting football Armageddon here plus there's no guarantee he'll keep us up this season anyway. Some of you are talking him up as some kind of Messiah. I tell you it is the worst appointment the club can possibly make.
Lots making the same points,but like you not naming a viable alternative.I cant think of one decent manager with Prem experience who we could attract.Wait much longer and it'll be too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.