Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
what can I say ?

as far as I'm concerned with what has become of my club , I'm disgusted , ashamed, furious, embarrassed , joyless , hopeless, distraught and completely had enough.

yes we were already out of the euro league , but win or lose every game matters when it comes to pride passion and desire. we capitulated and looked totally abysmal and not worthy of being called a football team. we have just no style and no substance.

shame on the club from top to bottom to allowing the club to be performing and getting in this state and looking like this.
I will excuse youth , but some of the staff off the field (walsh and kenwright) and some of the players on it (Williams and martina for starters )should be run out of the club.

everton 2017-18 = scandalous criminal and pathetic

This Atalanta team was poor, too. They really were. Slow, sluggish, terrible in the back.

Williams and Martina should never EVER play again in an Everton kit. Keane is too good to sit, but he was pathetic in terms of heart and effort.

FYI - shows you how friggin good Pickford has been. The defense in front of him is AWFUL.

Mirallas did ok mate. He looked the only threat going forward and set up the goal. Don't know what you are on about.

He's lazy t@at and only play's for himself. Sandro turn his pass into a goal that apart Super Kev was a passenger never tracked back or showed any effort. Also his behaviour in training should never don our famous jersey...if you know what your on about

He's lazy t@at and only play's for himself. Sandro turn his pass into a goal that apart Super Kev was a passenger never tracked back or showed any effort. Also his behaviour in training should never don our famous jersey...if you know what your on about
I am only talking about this game nothing else and he did ok. Looked more of a threat than anyone else on the pitch. He could have scored a couple of times and got into a few decent positions but yeah he did nothing like.

This Atalanta team was poor, too. They really were. Slow, sluggish, terrible in the back.

Williams and Martina should never EVER play again in an Everton kit. Keane is too good to sit, but he was pathetic in terms of heart and effort.

FYI - shows you how friggin good Pickford has been. The defense in front of him is AWFUL.

Unfortunately the problem is the only senior reserve centre-back we have at the club is an ageing and injury-prone Jags. And again, it comes down to the recruitment over the summer. Someone has to be held accountable for the fact we ended 31 August with a plethora of No. 10's; yet no back-up left-back, and no experienced back-up defender (if only one on loan for the season) to replace the crocked Funes Mori. Not to of course mention the striker situation.

We're a mess.

I am only talking about this game nothing else and he did ok. Looked more of a threat than anyone else on the pitch. He could have scored a couple of times and got into a few decent positions but yeah he did nothing like.

He was goal hanging hence his missed opportunities...

Status
Not open for further replies.