Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only thing that's happening is nothing

NoFOzS7WLudcNeab8KicqxPIkJLycPD_Fw-b9jQ2oYidPmzDB5rRreFDVKDkNztSlx3XiIQ7wG2cIoMTIqh_i1s1e0DUHp-IVqnsgMAbostWzR0ykSirpMgPptih1UENKFF4PH4U
search

...this looks at a point where it’s entirely out of Everton’s hands.

Watford appear to rebuke any compensation offer. If Silva truly wants to leave, I doubt it’s anything like quiet behind the scenes at Watford. Silva will surely have made his feelings known and I suspect there’s discussions taking place in the Watford space.

...this looks at a point where it’s entirely out of Everton’s hands.

Watford appear to rebuke any compensation offer. If Silva truly wants to leave, I doubt it’s anything like quiet behind the scenes at Watford. Silva will surely have made his feelings known and I suspect there’s discussions taking place in the Watford space.
He took training today. If he takes it again tomorrow, I'd say he hasn't said anything of the sort and theres no discussions taking place between anyone. Our owners are strong characters and wouldn't have him near the team if he was openly saying he wants out IMO.

He took training today. If he takes it again tomorrow, I'd say he hasn't said anything of the sort and theres no discussions taking place between anyone. Our owners are strong characters and wouldn't have him near the team if he was openly saying he wants out IMO.

Precisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.