2017/18 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't you a fan of a 20 year old local lad who, in my opinion, is doing ok against up against some top drawer players in a dysfunctional and underperforming Everton team.

He hasn't gone missing like some of our senior players and has been gradually improving in each game.

Where he is from is irrelevant to me, and can be dangerous as it can lead to inferior locals being favoured over more able team mates. I don't think he is good enough. I want him to do well, it goes without saying, I hope he proves me wrong.

Did alright today, although he had a lot of help. I think today's performance is his limit though, for now at least. We really do need a right back.

Anyone criticising the lad needs to give their head a wobble.

Looking more solid by the week - and thats with the rest of the back 4 looking a shambles, put Martina into the side the last few games - we lose both
Yeah this lad is playing with senior pros who aren't playing well and the team has been in a very poor run. All things considered he's doing very well. I'd keep him and Lennon together down the right until we can get out of this.

Coleman can't come back soon enough for me, Kenny and Holgate have both got a lot of development ahead of them if they are to get up to his level.

Coleman can't come back soon enough for me, Kenny and Holgate have both got a lot of development ahead of them if they are to get up to his level.
I thought Kenny was ok again. He's obviously not a prodigy and is easy at a young age but is improving with every game.

Played really well again I thought. Has marshalled the oppositions best player in last two games and seen both off. Kenny has the ability to go forward as well but is probably loathe to go forward when our midfield was non existent first half and our centre halfs have looked more like laurel and hardy than England internationals!!
I’m more worried about Baines defensively than kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.