Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible the most frustrating draw i've ever sat through. We're just so poor it's unreal, pumping the ball forward at every opportunity - it's ridiculous. I get the high energy closing down but if we concede that many free kicks in another game, we will concede.

Definitely a point gained because Palace were by far the better team. Unsy has been making half time subs every game - which is an open admission of the wrong line up/tactics. Must get it right. I said earlier, that starting XI was Championship standard and RK has to take massive criticism for that, he has built a shambolic team and taken us 10 seconds backwards.

Tbf actually looking at our squad, we simply do not have the players to play in the system that either koeman or unsy seem to want.

Lennon is our only effective winger, and that's defensively!

Schneids and Davies out of form not helping the central midfield overall, but the defence is certainly the weakest link

I have said it before , you could get pep,Jose or sir Alex and they still wouldn't be able to make a decent side out of these players.

We play with two DM and still look like conceeding 2 goals every game.

Coco
Jags
Williams
Baines
Jenny
Keane
Holgate

Can you seriously expect anyone to make a good defence hacking to select 4 of those players?

Should be beating the bottom team, we concede 2 at least again which is clearly the problem. The goals are coming now with niasse starting games as if by magic so at the very least one issue has been addressed by unsowrth. Credit where credit is due that is a positive for me.

Ahh well , point more than saints and west Brom and not losing right now is a positive so can't complain too much.

No we shouldn't. Both sides are pretty much the worst in the league.

But they'll improve under Hodgson and have been in terms of performances.

Until we get a manager in asap. It won't get better

Possible the most frustrating draw i've ever sat through. We're just so poor it's unreal, pumping the ball forward at every opportunity - it's ridiculous. I get the high energy closing down but if we concede that many free kicks in another game, we will concede.

Definitely a point gained because Palace were by far the better team. Unsy has been making half time subs every game - which is an open admission of the wrong line up/tactics. Must get it right. I said earlier, that starting XI was Championship standard and RK has to take massive criticism for that, he has built a shambolic team and taken us 10 seconds backwards.

Scariest thing for me during the game was that. The effort was there, apart from the obvious culprit who got binned at half time, but there was absolutely nothing for us in terms of quality.

The centre halves are a complete nightmare, the full backs are always going to be on the back foot away from home. Central midfield dominating the game? Forget about it? The best we could hope for was Davies running round kicking people.

We're in this position because Koeman turned our squad into the worst and most unbalanced in the league.

But Unsworth has proved himself to be a miracle worker.

His record in these five matches speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.