2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep Keane had to be dropped 100%. I mentioned before I would hope Unsworth gets a chance to work with Holgate or even maybe have Feeney on the fringes just to freshen it up, that would even give the elders a boost and keep them on their toes and needing to raise their game
We're in a very bad situation with this defence. Koeman wants shooting for not signing two top centre backs to play together. It was clear last season that Jags was on the way out and Williams simply wasn't good enough. I like Holgate but he doesn't look ready to play centre half in a two, i'd have him in a back three though. I wonder if Keane was actually dropped or still struggling fitness wise.

We're in a very bad situation with this defence. Koeman wants shooting for not signing two top centre backs to play together. It was clear last season that Jags was on the way out and Williams simply wasn't good enough. I like Holgate but he doesn't look ready to play centre half in a two, i'd have him in a back three though. I wonder if Keane was actually dropped or still struggling fitness wise.
Is in Hossie mate, infection.

Keane was deffo in hospital mate yesterday due to that cut he got against Sunderland becoming badly infected.

I absolutely hate 3 at the back but in this scenario I'd normally agree but our full backs simply anret good enough to bomb on. Only game I've thought Baines looked decent was when Vlasic was ahead of him against the Limassol and the only time our full back has looked half normal on the right hand side was when Lookman was out there against Split at Goodison.

If he's going to play Jags and Williams the whole team might as well all just sit on the18 yard box and hope every time Pickford punts it upfield our striker ( or number 10 ) take an elbow to the face and wins us a free kick and thats how we gain yardage.

The 2 of them are finished and I don't think Baines looks too far behind them either. What a horrible back line and a disgusting lack of management in the summer to address this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.